JEAN0609 your the greatesttttttttt ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Much to my surprise when I came home there was a box addresses to ME! Enclosed was a beautiful angel ornament and a cool clear one full of sand and shells and pails the cutest thing ever!!!

MOST importantly you included my baby darlin! She was absolutely thrilled!!!! She received the cutest angel ornament ever, she promptly called my mom and bragged about it. She also has used a McDonalds coupon already and totally LOVED the breast cancer silly band. Those are her "current" favorite thing to get!!!

I'll be mailing mine out tomorrow ---- sooooo exciting :)

Thanks again Jean you made our day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Libby & Carlie

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Oh Libby,
    I am so glad that you liked your package. You and Carlie are more then welcome. I've been thinking about you. The angel ornament isn't what I exactly had in mind, however, since my surgery is coming up on Wednesday, I thought I'd better get your package out. Hugs, Jean
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    HOOOORAY!!!!!! I am so glad
    HOOOORAY!!!!!! I am so glad that this is bringing such joy to all who are in the exchange! Sweeeeeet!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    chenheart said:

HOOOORAY!!!!!! I am so glad
    HOOOORAY!!!!!! I am so glad that this is bringing such joy to all who are in the exchange! Sweeeeeet!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

So sweet
    That is so sweet that you included Carlie! I mailed mine out on Friday and can't wait to get one. It is so much fun reading everyones responses when they get there ornament! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Libby
    so glad you received your ornament. Isn't this fun!
    Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    cahjah75 said:

Libby
    so glad you received your ornament. Isn't this fun!
    Char

Awesome!
    That was so sweet!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sea60 said:

Awesome!
    That was so sweet!

Yipee ... I love this exchange .. It is so terrific
    to HEAR the smiles on everyone's faces .. Just imagine what our world would be like if everyone participated .... with simple kindness.

I guess this would mean we may have to get Ms. Chenheart some help organizating the states, countries and names.... Haha LOL

Vicki Sam