Linpsu, I love love love my ornament,,,,,

aisling8
aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thank you so much for the beautiful ornament -- we just came home -- left sunny California and went to snowy Washington state for Thanksgiving, pulled up at home and I saw a box in the mailbox!! I raced inside to open it. It's a lovely sweet angel ornament, even has my name and 2010 on it.

Linda, thank you so much for your care and thoughtfulness. You so obviously put effort into this gift and I'm so grateful to you, thank you. I just love it.

This is sooo much fun.

xoxo
Victoria

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Cool!!!
    Isn't it fun? What a wonderful idea Chen had in doing this!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I am soooo pleased that this
    I am soooo pleased that this is working out so beautifully...ahhhhhhhh! and happiest of holidays to you!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    An angel is perfect for you
    An angel is perfect for you as you are my sweet angel Victoria! Thanks again for such a thoughtful present.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    I love reading all these posts!
    Victoria, glad that you love your ornament.

Chen, you are wonderful. Thank you so much for doing this.

Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Victoria
    so happy for you that you received such a thoughtful ornament :-) Chen was very nice in starting all of this and it's exciting to hear what each person is receiving. I'm still waiting patiently....
    {[hugs}} Char
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    You're welcome
    Victoria -
    I am so glad you liked your angel ornament! A local craftsperson makes these to sell at our church bazaar. I love that she can personalize and date them! When I saw the angel, I just knew that I had to get it for you!
    It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm sure the Christmas holidays will be awesome as well.
    Linda
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    linpsu said:

You're welcome
    Victoria -
    I am so glad you liked your angel ornament! A local craftsperson makes these to sell at our church bazaar. I love that she can personalize and date them! When I saw the angel, I just knew that I had to get it for you!
    It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm sure the Christmas holidays will be awesome as well.
    Linda

Victoria,
    An angel sounds

Victoria,
    An angel sounds perfect for you. What fun this is.
    Mine is going out on Monday. I found a cute little local shop with the nicest ornaments and other cool stuff. Can't wait for mine to get to their destination.