I sent the ornament.

elm3544
elm3544 Member Posts: 748
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hope the recipient likes it. Was trying to find something that can be displayed all year around.
BTW my ornament from last year has been adorning my dresser all year, it is too special to put away! There are photos of it on here. My grandson loved it, too.

Comments

• hopefulwhumor
    hopefulwhumor Member Posts: 45
    I got mine in the mail
    I got mine in the mail yesterday. I also hope she likes it....
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    It's in the Mail?
    Well I finally motivated enough to go out and look for something special for my recipient. Now all I have to do is get it in the mail. It wasn't too difficult once I got out. I found what I was looking for right away in a local art studio here at the beach. And I do hope my recipent likes it too.

Scotch Freckles
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm sure your 'sister' will love it!!!
    After all, it's sent with love...

Hugs, Kathi
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    I wasn't here in time for
    I wasn't here in time for the exchange but ask for a name and was sent one. I hope the person in Iowa likes it when she gets it. Now you all in Iowa will wonder .. "is it ME?" I am so happy to have found this site.

I was so alone as my daughters think I only had a small thing happen to me. Been since July and they still think it is no big deal. My husband and I had to deal alone with the whole thing. Even surgery (lumpectomy Aug. 3rd). He needed some support and never got any from them either. So with dear friends and people like all of you I don't feel quite so alone. I don't want pity just some support and understanding. Feel so lost some days. Thank God the doctor got the cancer and nothing in nodes. Radiation was the pits and had e-coli for a few weeks after that. Dirty radiation room my general Doctor thinks. Any way that is gone. Now I have a crazy rash on my legs. What next????

Any way THANK YOU ALL for listening to me off and on. I send all my Prayers and good wishes to All of You.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Diana