OMG, OMG, OMG, I am so thrilled--I received the most amazing, miraculous ornament ever!

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just opened my ornament from Victoria (aisling 8) and I am just amazed, jaw dropped to the floor, amazed. It is a clear glass ornamnent, a kind of terrarium, with holly berries and tiny pines combs and an exquisitely beautiful tillandsias bromiliad growing in the middle of it. No one, not even my daughter and husband, could have found such a perfect gift for me (the crazy gardening lady). But Victoria heard the voice of my soul and this gift touches me like no other. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Victoria. You are a true gem!

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    I am thrilled for you my friend .. C.C.
    I am still smiling from the gift that I received from you ... crazy NFL fan that I am!

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

I am thrilled for you my friend .. C.C.
    I am still smiling from the gift that I received from you ... crazy NFL fan that I am!

Vicki Sam

What a incredibly unique
    What a incredibly unique gift. There is so much thought going into all these ornaments and so much love. I can hear the pleasure and enjoyment that each and everyone is experiencing. Can't wait to get mine and I have to get on the ball and get mine in the mail.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

What a incredibly unique
    What a incredibly unique gift. There is so much thought going into all these ornaments and so much love. I can hear the pleasure and enjoyment that each and everyone is experiencing. Can't wait to get mine and I have to get on the ball and get mine in the mail.

that sounds great looks like
    that sounds great looks like she nailed what you are all about!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Awwww!!!!
    I am grinning from ear to ear just imagining you opening your package! Great job Victoria, you really made her day. Hugs, Jean
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Of course the only reason
    Of course the only reason these gifts are working out is because I selected who was sending to whom! Oh yeah, right~ I am so dilusional that I make myself laugh!!!

It's simply that what I actually did know, is that we are indeed Kindred Spirits of the highest order, and that ornaments would be selected with loving care and true sisterhood.

It has been such an honor to have had any part of this at all~ and my part was miminal. I simply put out the offer, collected names and sent them out again. Easy! The rest was up to you, and you have all risen to the occasion beautifully. Is there any wonder I love you all so much???!!

Happiest of holidays~ and thank you for describing the ornament~ exquisite!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    chenheart said:

Of course the only reason
    Of course the only reason these gifts are working out is because I selected who was sending to whom! Oh yeah, right~ I am so dilusional that I make myself laugh!!!

It's simply that what I actually did know, is that we are indeed Kindred Spirits of the highest order, and that ornaments would be selected with loving care and true sisterhood.

It has been such an honor to have had any part of this at all~ and my part was miminal. I simply put out the offer, collected names and sent them out again. Easy! The rest was up to you, and you have all risen to the occasion beautifully. Is there any wonder I love you all so much???!!

Happiest of holidays~ and thank you for describing the ornament~ exquisite!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Hurray!!
    Oh, Cypress Cynthia, you help us all so much here on this board, I'm sooooo happy the universe sent me to just the right ornament for you. I saw it and something inside said yes, that's the one!!

This has been so much fun!!!

xoxox
    Victoria
  • CypressCynthia
    aisling8 said:

Hurray!!
    Oh, Cypress Cynthia, you help us all so much here on this board, I'm sooooo happy the universe sent me to just the right ornament for you. I saw it and something inside said yes, that's the one!!

This has been so much fun!!!

xoxox
    Victoria

It wasn't just the right
    It wasn't just the right ornamnent, Victoria, it was the perfect one! You are so, so sweet and thoughtful. This has been the most amazing ornament exchange, both very moving and fun, fun, fun! Thanks to Santa Chen too--she is a Santa guru ;-)
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    great match
    Oh it sounds lovely.Can't wait for my ornament to arrive. I sent mine out this morning after finding an ornament that is reflective of my city and my life. I am eagerly awaiting it's delivery to a Pink Sister in another state.
    Thanks Chen for arranging such a fun exchange.
    Hugs, K
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    KayNYC said:

great match
    Oh it sounds lovely.Can't wait for my ornament to arrive. I sent mine out this morning after finding an ornament that is reflective of my city and my life. I am eagerly awaiting it's delivery to a Pink Sister in another state.
    Thanks Chen for arranging such a fun exchange.
    Hugs, K

It is exciting
    I got mine mailed yesterday! I love waiting to check my mail knowing something great will surprise me anytime now!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

It is exciting
    I got mine mailed yesterday! I love waiting to check my mail knowing something great will surprise me anytime now!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Cynthia, she did say something
    about having to water it when she sent her post that it was one the way.

It sounds beautiful! Maybe we should all post pictures of our ornaments to share!!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    sea60 said:

It sounds beautiful! Maybe we should all post pictures of our ornaments to share!!

Ah, Sea60
    You were paying attention!!

xo
    Victoria
  • CypressCynthia
    sea60 said:

Yes. It has instructions:
    Yes. It has instructions: saturate until water runs off plant (I sprayed it). Let dry between watering. Fertilize once a month with 10-5-5 dilated to 1/4 strength if desired (will promote growth and blooms).

I will try and get a photo up when I have a chance.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cynthia
    your ornament sounds awesome! So happy for you and how thoughtful for the gardener, eh!
    {{hugs}} Char