WOW...I received my ornament

sea60
sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
and it's so perfect! YOU are such a special lady and we are truly linked in so many ways. I can't believe how many things we have in common! You're letter was so beautiful and touched my heart.

It just so happened that today, my daughter came home from college and we had planned to decorate our tree. I went to the mail box and there was your ornament. It holds a place of honor right in the middle of my tree..."Sisters" and that's what we are, in a very special way.

Thank you Melanie (AKA "Greeneyedgirl). By the way, I have green eyes!!

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving and Christmas Season.

Blessings and warm wishes,

Sylvia

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    So exciting
    to hear about the ornaments!! I'm sending mine tomorrow -- so watch for it, my special person! Ha! I like knowing she's probably reading this but of course doesn't know who I am talking about!

Glad you're happy, sea60.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    aisling8 said:

So exciting
    to hear about the ornaments!! I'm sending mine tomorrow -- so watch for it, my special person! Ha! I like knowing she's probably reading this but of course doesn't know who I am talking about!

Glad you're happy, sea60.

xoxo
    Victoria

Ornament
    Wow, I better get on the stick! I have the ornament and a nice card but I need to go to the shipping center to mail it. It's an odd shape and I don't have the right container for it.

Will try to do it after Turkey Day!

Patti
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I could see right through
    I could see right through the Internet and just knew you both had Green Eyes~ that's why I chose the way I did. Oh sure....LOL I am so happy that this is working out so well~ I LOVE it! Oh~ are you going to describe the ornament so we can all "see" it ?????
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    chenheart said:

I could see right through
    I could see right through the Internet and just knew you both had Green Eyes~ that's why I chose the way I did. Oh sure....LOL I am so happy that this is working out so well~ I LOVE it! Oh~ are you going to describe the ornament so we can all "see" it ?????

Wonderful
    It's great to know that these ornaments are meaning so much.

Have to get off my butt and get going....I'm a late one!!!!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Wonderful
    It's great to know that these ornaments are meaning so much.

Have to get off my butt and get going....I'm a late one!!!!

Haha...yeah Chen, great match!
    It's says in BIG beautifull, bling, bling words "Sisters". Then she added 2 charms (one for her and I) with the pink ribbon. It's perfect!

This was a really fun activity that has lasting memories.

Thanks Chen, for doing this. My ornament goes out tomorrow!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Slyvia
    so happy you received your ornament and especially since you can now hang in on your tree.

I mailed mine to my "sister" today at the post office. I haven't received mine yet but wait with anticipation :-)
    Char
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    cahjah75 said:

Slyvia
    so happy you received your ornament and especially since you can now hang in on your tree.

I mailed mine to my "sister" today at the post office. I haven't received mine yet but wait with anticipation :-)
    Char

Yeah~
    I am so glad you love it, and feel the heartfelt joy that was sent with it!! I too received my ornament just 15 minutes ago~ by way of UPS, not the post man...I didn't hound him too hard today.
    Thank you to MAJW aka Nancy~ for the beautiful spun glass angel~inside a glass globe with etched stars, she lights up different colors!
    I feel so special!
    Thank you~ it has started my holidays off with a smile :) a big one!
    Melanie~
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    sea60 said:

Haha...yeah Chen, great match!
    It's says in BIG beautifull, bling, bling words "Sisters". Then she added 2 charms (one for her and I) with the pink ribbon. It's perfect!

This was a really fun activity that has lasting memories.

Thanks Chen, for doing this. My ornament goes out tomorrow!!

Sounds just marvelous. I
    Sounds just marvelous. I love, love, love this. Can you tell that I was the kid who squealed and laughed and went bananas as everyone opened their presents Christmas morning? I still do. I even cry when I watch the little ones faces as they light up with delight. That's how I picture all of your faces when you receive your ornaments, just lighting up with joy. Makes my heart so happy.
    Stef
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Yeah~
    I am so glad you love it, and feel the heartfelt joy that was sent with it!! I too received my ornament just 15 minutes ago~ by way of UPS, not the post man...I didn't hound him too hard today.
    Thank you to MAJW aka Nancy~ for the beautiful spun glass angel~inside a glass globe with etched stars, she lights up different colors!
    I feel so special!
    Melanie~

Greeneyedgirl,
    The globe

Greeneyedgirl,
    The globe with the fairy sounds so beautiful. And lighting up, ohhhh!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Yeah~
    I feel so special!
    Melanie~

Glad you like it.....
    Melanie........so glad you received your "Angel"......I was getting worried...and I love that you love it! I knew it was "the one" the minute I saw it! We all need an Angel in our lives....And.......you are special!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Peace be with you,
    Nancy
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    MAJW said:

Glad you like it.....
    Melanie........so glad you received your "Angel"......I was getting worried...and I love that you love it! I knew it was "the one" the minute I saw it! We all need an Angel in our lives....And.......you are special!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Peace be with you,
    Nancy

Thank you, again~~
    ~~I am truly blessed~ and realized she has pink wings~~