It's in the mail!!!!

aisling8
aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Pardon my excitement, but I am the queen of procrastination and to have mailed my ornament before Thanksgiving -- well, it's just so unlike me. So, my special person, when you get your package from sunny California, open it!! For one thing, it needs water. Yes, I sent you a hamster!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all -- I carry the good feelings generated from this board in my heart and hope it makes me a nicer, more caring person just like all of you:)

xoxoxo
Victoria

Comments

• Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Procrastination
    I think I have you beat. I haven't been out to shop yet. There is a Christmas Bazar here over Thanksgiving weekend. Thought I would look there first for something homie and maybe a bit meaningful for my secret receiptent. Have a good and pleasant Thanksgiving. I am just hoping the pumpkin pie I baked yesterday make it to Thursday. One is already gone, I love pumpkin pie.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508

Procrastination
    I think I have you beat. I haven't been out to shop yet. There is a Christmas Bazar here over Thanksgiving weekend. Thought I would look there first for something homie and maybe a bit meaningful for my secret receiptent. Have a good and pleasant Thanksgiving. I am just hoping the pumpkin pie I baked yesterday make it to Thursday. One is already gone, I love pumpkin pie.

Love your cat, it looks like
    Love your cat, it looks like mine except for the ear. What happened? Mine has one blue eye and one yellow. Freaked us out the first time we saw him :)
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Love your cat, it looks like mine except for the ear. What happened? Mine has one blue eye and one yellow. Freaked us out the first time we saw him :)

Cat's ear
    It looks like what happened to my cat -- it was an aural hematoma -- he actually got it the day I was diagnosed with breast cancer because I remember wondering why my cat had already had his surgery and I was taking him for his follow- up visit before I'd even seen a surgeon. Anyway, they opened up the ear to remove the blood then stitched him back up, but it leaves the ear crinkled and floppy afterward. I think he looks cute, but most people say "ew, what happened to his ear?"

I know, too much information. I'll stop now:)

xoxo
    Victoria
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    aisling8 said:

Cat's ear
    It looks like what happened to my cat -- it was an aural hematoma -- he actually got it the day I was diagnosed with breast cancer because I remember wondering why my cat had already had his surgery and I was taking him for his follow- up visit before I'd even seen a surgeon. Anyway, they opened up the ear to remove the blood then stitched him back up, but it leaves the ear crinkled and floppy afterward. I think he looks cute, but most people say "ew, what happened to his ear?"

I know, too much information. I'll stop now:)

xoxo
    Victoria

Bless you sweet wonderful Sisters in PINK that love
    all creatures!!! There are 100% perfect in our eyes!

I've always been attracted to black cats, never owned white cat. TMI, right?

Vicki Sam
  • Scotch Freckles

Duncan
    Duncan was a Scotish Fold, both ears folder over. He passed away a week ago in my arms. We rescued him from a puppy and kitty mill 14 years ago. He was never sick so we figure he had a heart attack. We also had a big white farrow like Phoneixrsing's kitty. Albert weight in at 19lbs. unfortunately he happened on to an open gate compliments to a realtor showing our house just before we moved the the beach. He never came back and new home owners have never seen him. We still miss Albert. We are down to 2 wire hair fox terriors, yes, terriors.
  • Scotch Freckles

Duncan
    Oops double post.