Last chemo done, scans tomorrow, sugery tuesday

2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    racergirl said:

scans went well
    Went to see the Onc yesterday afternoon and got a great report, dr was actully smiling and laughing with us. My surgery is later today, and now going into it with this piece of great news is making it easier to do. Thank you all for being there for me. I will be back in a few days.

Even with all that we are going through we have plenty to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

So happy for you! Praying
    So happy for you! Praying and sending you good luck with your surgery!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    jnl said:

So happy for you! Praying
    So happy for you! Praying and sending you good luck with your surgery!

Hugs, Leeza

How did surgery go?

How did surgery go?
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Last Chemo
    Congrats on finishing your "phase one". Prayers and positive thought on their way to you.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

Last Chemo
    Congrats on finishing your "phase one". Prayers and positive thought on their way to you.

I am adding my huge CONGRATS!

Kristin ♥
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Kristin N said:

I am adding my huge CONGRATS!

Kristin ♥

hugs
    Adding my hugs and love to you and your family,hope everything went well,I have chemo tomorrow so no tasting my thanksgiving dinner thursday but thats ok just glad to be here MollyZ
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    racergirl said:

scans went well
    Went to see the Onc yesterday afternoon and got a great report, dr was actully smiling and laughing with us. My surgery is later today, and now going into it with this piece of great news is making it easier to do. Thank you all for being there for me. I will be back in a few days.

Even with all that we are going through we have plenty to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Congrats chemo grad and
    Congrats chemo grad and congrats on your great report!

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    racergirl said:

Thank you
    Yes your posts have been of great interest to me as you seem to be just a few weeks ahead you what I am doing. did you do chemo, surgery, then rads? if so how long in between surgery and rads? Again thank you for being with me through this next week and beyond. Patti

Sending prayers for your
    Sending prayers for your surgery. Update us when you feel like it.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    mollyz said:

hugs
    Adding my hugs and love to you and your family,hope everything went well,I have chemo tomorrow so no tasting my thanksgiving dinner thursday but thats ok just glad to be here MollyZ

Sending congrats and good
    Sending congrats and good luck to you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • racergirl
    racergirl Member Posts: 50
    Ladies, Thank you for being with me
    I felt all of you with me during and after my surgery. It went well, I am just today getting back on the computer. I am feeling good, and I go for my follow-up appt tomorrow. My mapping appt for the radiation is scheduled for 6 Dec so we will keep this traim moving down the track. Again THANK YOU for being there with me. Patti
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    racergirl said:

I felt all of you with me during and after my surgery. It went well, I am just today getting back on the computer. I am feeling good, and I go for my follow-up appt tomorrow. My mapping appt for the radiation is scheduled for 6 Dec so we will keep this traim moving down the track. Again THANK YOU for being there with me. Patti

Dec. 6 is a very good day -
    it's our 35th Anniversary!

Susan
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    racergirl said:

so happy to hear all went well!
    i am glad that you posted, i was really wondering how you were doing. isn't it wonderful to feel the love from your sisters in pink?

♫♥´¯`•.¸¸.♥♫ Hugs from Heidi ♫♥´¯`•.¸¸.♥♫
  • racergirl
    Rague said:

Dec. 6 is a very good day -
    it's our 35th Anniversary!

Susan

That is great!!!!!
    Congratulations....In todays world that is a super thing. Happy anniversary.
  • racergirl
    heidijez said:

so happy to hear all went well!
    i am glad that you posted, i was really wondering how you were doing. isn't it wonderful to feel the love from your sisters in pink?

♫♥´¯`•.¸¸.♥♫ Hugs from Heidi ♫♥´¯`•.¸¸.♥♫

Yes it is a wonderful
    Yes it is a wonderful feeling, thank you for thinking of me.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    racergirl said:

Thank you
    Yes your posts have been of great interest to me as you seem to be just a few weeks ahead you what I am doing. did you do chemo, surgery, then rads? if so how long in between surgery and rads? Again thank you for being with me through this next week and beyond. Patti

Congrats on finishing chemo!
    Congrats on finishing chemo! And, good luck with your scans!

Hugs, Megan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    racergirl said:

Glad your surgery went so
    Glad your surgery went so well! Our prayers worked!

Good luck with your appointment on Monday for rads!

Hugs, Debby