HEADING TO MOFFITT CANCER CENTER ON WED.

13»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Mama G said:

putting Faslidex on hold for now....
    my onc doesn't agree, so I'm getting a 3rd opinion. About half that hair is now gone from the brain radiation. I'll have to get a new pic.

:( that you lost hair from
    :( that you lost hair from the brain rads. Bet you still look marvelous!

Wishing you the best luck with the 3rd opinion. Hoping to read good news about it.

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Mama G said:

thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.
    As far as organic, fresh fruit and veges I've been on that diet since being diagnosed a year ago. The only thing I haven't done is the coffee enema.... just sounds too weird!
    Also we've been growing our own veges and fruit our whole lives together.
    They sent me a long involved questionnaire asking how often I eat each individual fruit and vegetable, so I have a feeling this facility is supportive of that therapy, as is my oncologist.
    I will write down all my ques tomorrow and if you want to see or help me out I'd love it.

Now for my picture story. Every morning I never know what my hair is going to look like when I wake up. Well I laughed at myself when I saw the weird look and handed the camera to my hubby and said I need to get this shot. Then I posted it on another site where I have a friend who's into photoshop, so he put my face on some rockstar's body!!! Not bad for a 60 yr old rockstar! hahah

I don't have any good
    I don't have any good advice, but, I can offer you good luck and lots of prayers!

Hugs, Diane
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Mama G I'm sending prayers
    Mama G I'm sending prayers your way. Have a great Holiday. I am thankful for knowing someone as strong as you are. Your give me strength to fight and stay positive.
    Sparkle
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Mama G said:

thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.
    As far as organic, fresh fruit and veges I've been on that diet since being diagnosed a year ago. The only thing I haven't done is the coffee enema.... just sounds too weird!
    Also we've been growing our own veges and fruit our whole lives together.
    They sent me a long involved questionnaire asking how often I eat each individual fruit and vegetable, so I have a feeling this facility is supportive of that therapy, as is my oncologist.
    I will write down all my ques tomorrow and if you want to see or help me out I'd love it.

Now for my picture story. Every morning I never know what my hair is going to look like when I wake up. Well I laughed at myself when I saw the weird look and handed the camera to my hubby and said I need to get this shot. Then I posted it on another site where I have a friend who's into photoshop, so he put my face on some rockstar's body!!! Not bad for a 60 yr old rockstar! hahah

You are a hot 60 year old
    You are a hot 60 year old rockstar! I love your hair!