Side affects from Chemo drugs

marciabloom
marciabloom Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Does anyone know of Herceptin the chemo drug? It affected my lungs and would like to know if anyone was on it and did it affect your lungs.

Comments

• Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Herceptin
    I was on Herceptin for a year. I have not heard of anyone who had trouble with their lungs. I can effect your heart. They did muga scans to check the heart every 3-4 months. I had no problems,just finished in September. Hreceptin was easy for me just a little achey. Good Luck Have a great Holiday.
  • hopefulwhumor
    hopefulwhumor Member Posts: 45

Herceptin
    I was on Herceptin for a year. I have not heard of anyone who had trouble with their lungs. I can effect your heart. They did muga scans to check the heart every 3-4 months. I had no problems,just finished in September. Hreceptin was easy for me just a little achey. Good Luck Have a great Holiday.

Nothing yet,
    I just had my second treatment yeserday, T/C with herceptin and nothing to bad yet, like Grandmax3 says, just a little bone aches, but considering the rest that could be, I'm greatful this is all there has been so far. Hope your's goes better and try to have a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends and much LOVE.
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member

Nothing yet,
    I just had my second treatment yeserday, T/C with herceptin and nothing to bad yet, like Grandmax3 says, just a little bone aches, but considering the rest that could be, I'm greatful this is all there has been so far. Hope your's goes better and try to have a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends and much LOVE.

No problems
    I did herceptin for a year ... and had no problems at all. The main thing they look at during herceptin is the heart ... and they do keep a close eye on that for any problems ... but other than the heart ... I haven't heard of any major side effects.

hugs.
    teena
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Herceptin

I'm not on Herceptin, but,
    I'm not on Herceptin, but, want to say hi and welcome. I am sure others that are will post information for you about their experience.

Good luck!
  • iaelituuao
    iaelituuao Member Posts: 19

Nothing yet,

Not yet

I am done with TCH, had my first herceptin on 11/19/10 and so far only a little bone aches otherwise so far is has been good.