Scan 2morow !!

Dapsterd
Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Stage IIIB nsclc adenocarcinoma.

Well....first post-treatment CT/PET Monday morning. Hope it to be good !!!

Last scan two months or so ago showed 60% tumor reduction, but no change in lymph nodes.

We will see !!!!

Dave

Comments

• NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    Good luck Monday
    Thinking of you tomorrow Dave.

Are you having a CT or PET?

Question on the tumor and lymph nodes from your last test.... My wife's tumor shrunk quite a bit at her first scan since her scans at diagnosis. The onc said the tumor shrunk but that it was a different type of CT so they could not tell about a change in lymph nodes. Is it possible that yours was the same situation? I know different oncs and different facilities have slightly different procedures.

Again, good luck.
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    NayPaul said:

Good luck Monday

Question on the tumor and lymph nodes from your last test.... My wife's tumor shrunk quite a bit at her first scan since her scans at diagnosis. The onc said the tumor shrunk but that it was a different type of CT so they could not tell about a change in lymph nodes. Is it possible that yours was the same situation? I know different oncs and different facilities have slightly different procedures.

Again, good luck.

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I wish you only the best results of your scan Monday. Lori
  • suekgaard
    suekgaard Member Posts: 28
    Good thoughts
    I'll be keeping good thoughts for you Dave, I hope the results are great ! Sue
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts your way for a clean scan!!!

Stay well,
    Glenna
  • Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220
    Glenna M said:

Positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts your way for a clean scan!!!

Stay well,
    Glenna

The best of Luck
    Hey Dave, Hope results from scan is nothing but GOOD news. Take care .... Dan
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    when....
    When do we hear the news? Our thoughts r with u.
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    NayPaul said:

when....
    When do we hear the news? Our thoughts r with u.

well?
    When will you get results? Bet you are glad it is over. I get mine in January...
    Cheers!
    Medi
  • Dapsterd
    Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
    NayPaul said:

Good luck Monday

Again, good luck.

PET
    Thanx NayPaul.....it was a PET scan, I was in the machine for 40 minutes and it scaned waist to eyelids I....I get the machines confused!
    I have a CD of the scan but cant open it due to needing some software I do not have loaded and it's not free!.
    I will wait to hear results.

Ironically, my Dad had his 1st post-2nd line treatment scan for Lymphoma yesterday as well.

I will keep all posted.

Dave