Last chemo!!!!!!

Annette 11
Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had my LAST chemo on MOnday! I see the onc. Dec. 9th. I'm feeling really well after a couple of days of rest. Good to be back...I've been off the computer for awhile.
Annette

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    YEA!!
    What great news! I am so happy that your chemo is over, it feels good to be done! Something more to be thankful for. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

YEA!!
    What great news! I am so happy that your chemo is over, it feels good to be done! Something more to be thankful for. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Congratulations glad you are
    Congratulations glad you are feeling well!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Congratulations on being
    Congratulations on being done with chemo! What a relief! I hope you continue to feel well!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Congratulations on being
    Congratulations on being done with chemo! What a relief! I hope you continue to feel well!
    *hugs*
    Heather

Nice job, Annette!
    Glad you are feeling well. Don't forget to take it easy and rest when you need to.

Hugs, Renee
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Hoorah!!
    Last Chemo!!! What wonderful words!!! Celebrate when you feel up to it. Go for #3 Nov. 30th.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440

Hoorah!!
    Last Chemo!!! What wonderful words!!! Celebrate when you feel up to it. Go for #3 Nov. 30th.

Good For You!!
    I bet you feel good to get it over with!
    Take it nice and easy, get plenty of rest.
    Karie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Yay!!!!!!
    Doing the happy dance!!!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Annette
    so glad your chemo is done! Hopefully you feel well. Do you have rads coming up? I have my 6th and final chemo next Tuesday. I have absolutely no energy!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    weazer said:

Good For You!!
    I bet you feel good to get it over with!
    Take it nice and easy, get plenty of rest.
    Karie

Congrats Annette!

Congrats Annette!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Annette
    so glad your chemo is done! Hopefully you feel well. Do you have rads coming up? I have my 6th and final chemo next Tuesday. I have absolutely no energy!
    {{hugs}} Char

Annette .. Job Well Done .. You fell that warm hug ??
    Its from us gals here on ACS .. I am also doing a hap hap happy dance for you - wearing my slippers - I hope you don't mind!

Congratulations - you did it! Pat yourself on the back, and give us a great big Smile.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

Annette .. Job Well Done .. You fell that warm hug ??
    Its from us gals here on ACS .. I am also doing a hap hap happy dance for you - wearing my slippers - I hope you don't mind!

Congratulations - you did it! Pat yourself on the back, and give us a great big Smile.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam

Yah to the finish of chemo.
    Yah to the finish of chemo. Lots to be thankful for so celebrate with family and friends.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    cahjah75 said:

Annette
    {{hugs}} Char

Congrats! I am happy
    Congrats! I am happy dancing for you!