I received my ornament!

sausageroll
sausageroll Member Posts: 415
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received mine today!!! Have not joined in this before...but what fun. My first Christmas card, my first present and my first ornament all in one shot. I have hung it on a door knob for now, but it gives me a smille every time I walk by. I love it...thankyou to my secret santa and thank you Chen for making all this possible.

I had better get shopping! Thanks again...gave me a lot of joy.

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    You are more than welcome!
    HOORAY!!!! This is the reaction I was hoping for~ joy and connection to the sisterhood of Warrior-Survivors! Can we maybe also get a description of the ornament? Is it holiday themed? State themed? Animal, vegetable or mineral? I love visualizing what everyone got!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sausageroll
    chenheart said:

You are more than welcome!
    HOORAY!!!! This is the reaction I was hoping for~ joy and connection to the sisterhood of Warrior-Survivors! Can we maybe also get a description of the ornament? Is it holiday themed? State themed? Animal, vegetable or mineral? I love visualizing what everyone got!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Mine is...
    A snowman elf! He is about 10 inches tall with long beaded legs and a red bell in his middle and a sparkling scarf around his neck.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Mine is...
    A snowman elf! He is about 10 inches tall with long beaded legs and a red bell in his middle and a sparkling scarf around his neck.

Sausageroll, your ornament
    Sausageroll, your ornament sounds so cute and so cheery. It's so much fun to hear what these ornaments look like and to share the joy of the giving. This just makes the holidays so happy. Can't wait to hear what everyone else receives. I am just smiling ear to ear. I am going to be mailing mine out very soon. FUN FUN FUN !!
    Stef
  • sausageroll
    fauxma said:

Sausageroll, your ornament
    Sausageroll, your ornament sounds so cute and so cheery. It's so much fun to hear what these ornaments look like and to share the joy of the giving. This just makes the holidays so happy. Can't wait to hear what everyone else receives. I am just smiling ear to ear. I am going to be mailing mine out very soon. FUN FUN FUN !!
    Stef

Exactly
    Yes, Stef....a lot more fun than I thought it would be...somehow very special.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Exactly
    Yes, Stef....a lot more fun than I thought it would be...somehow very special.

YAY!
    So much fun! Second year for me - and not any less special!

:-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart

Mine is...

Ho Ho Ho!!! That does sound
    Ho Ho Ho!!! That does sound cheery!!! And holiday pretty as well! Thanks for describibg it for us~ I think it just makes the fun even "more funner!" :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    chenheart said:

Ho Ho Ho!!! That does sound
    Ho Ho Ho!!! That does sound cheery!!! And holiday pretty as well! Thanks for describibg it for us~ I think it just makes the fun even "more funner!" :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia

Oh, it didn't dawn on me to
    Oh, it didn't dawn on me to make it anonymous....maybe I should have.
    jan
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747

Oh, it didn't dawn on me to
    Oh, it didn't dawn on me to make it anonymous....maybe I should have.
    jan

no, no, no
    Please don't make it anonymous! I for one really want to know where and from whom my ornament comes from - I think it makes it more special to link the ornament to a person rather than "anonymous". Just my opinion.
    Linda
  • chenheart
    linpsu said:

no, no, no
    Please don't make it anonymous! I for one really want to know where and from whom my ornament comes from - I think it makes it more special to link the ornament to a person rather than "anonymous". Just my opinion.
    Linda

LOL I agree~ but then
    LOL I agree~ but then again....no rules! HAHAHAHA!!!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    chenheart said:

LOL I agree~ but then
    LOL I agree~ but then again....no rules! HAHAHAHA!!!

Sent last week~
    I await to hear my sister receiving her ornament~ and no holds barred. I bared my soul~ name, screen name, and address!!
    My second year as well....Love the anticipation and excitement!
    M