Nipple x 3

SamuraiMom
SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi All,
Sorry I've been MIA...well Lefty didn't take again. She fell over flat just like last time. Bummer. Bad Nip! Bad Nip! I'm going to try it again in January but if that one doesn't take I may start discusstions about a skin graft instead. I have a feeling the muscle spasms I'm continuing to have on the left side due to my costochondritis (torn tendon in the breast area) are pulling the skin down and pulling down the nip trying to heal. It kind sucks bc Righty is beautiful. :)

So I guess I'm right where a lot of you are...wondering when this is all going to end.

I've got my chins up-kids and work keep my mind off of things. All things I'm thankful for...

I think to myself, "I need to invent an Nip Patch kind of like a pirate's eye patch,wear that and call it a day." Could be sexy,right?

Arrrrrrrgh!!

Love to you all!

xxoo,
SamuraiMom

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thanks for checking in.
    We have missed you. Sorry your nip didn't take again. Hopefully, January will be it for you. A friend of mine is having her 3rd attempt at a nip on December 1st. After the second, she said she was done, but has since changed her mind.

Love your idea of the Nip Patch! Keep us posted.

Hugs, Jean
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Nipple!
    When I had my 1st Nipple done, I was told that it often flattens out but it doesn't always happen! It happened and so I had it done a 2nd time and again, it flattened out. This is common and there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to keep it sticking out. Sorry you're unhappy! I just decided to stop trying and accept things as they were and just be glad I was cancer free. I buy slightly padded bras and noone can tell I have 1 normal nipple and 1 flat nipple! Good luck! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • Chefrox
    Chefrox Member Posts: 32
    cruf said:

Nipple!
    When I had my 1st Nipple done, I was told that it often flattens out but it doesn't always happen! It happened and so I had it done a 2nd time and again, it flattened out. This is common and there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to keep it sticking out. Sorry you're unhappy! I just decided to stop trying and accept things as they were and just be glad I was cancer free. I buy slightly padded bras and noone can tell I have 1 normal nipple and 1 flat nipple! Good luck! HUGS!!! Cathy

Your Own Nip
    My Mom had C surgery in 1978....they took her own Nip and put it on the back of her knee till they were ready for her implant....
    Do they still do this?
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Thanks for checking in.
    We have missed you. Sorry your nip didn't take again. Hopefully, January will be it for you. A friend of mine is having her 3rd attempt at a nip on December 1st. After the second, she said she was done, but has since changed her mind.

Love your idea of the Nip Patch! Keep us posted.

Hugs, Jean

I wondered where you went
    I wondered where you went too JoJo. Sorry that you are having this trouble. I hope that it will work for you in Jan.

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Good luck in January
    hopefully it will be better.
    How is your new job?
    I am 4 months at my new job , doing well .
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    New Flower
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    hello stranger! ;)
    Good to hear from you, Samurai! Although I'm very sorry that lefty didn't take.

Maybe lefty is a trend setter and just wants the pirate eye/nip patch. You may have a little rebel on your hands! A true pirate at heart, aye mate! ;)

I'm trying to decide right now if I want nips or not. I've thought about the 3-d tats ... I just don't know. I admire you ladies so much that keep going. I so want to be DONE!

Good luck in January. The grafting could be your answer if it doesn't take. I've seen some pictures of ladies that had it and it looks good.

Bless you and that little rebel too! :))

Much Love,
    dh
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    You've got such a great attitude!
    You know, people become inventors and go on to make millions by inventing something that personally makes their life easier...so go for it!!

Thanks for your humor in all this...it's infectious.

Blessings to you,

Sylvia
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Good luck in January
    hopefully it will be better.
    How is your new job?
    I am 4 months at my new job , doing well .
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    New Flower

Wishing you good luck in
    Wishing you good luck in January too! Have a nice holiday!