I know I've seen it just can't remember what post

ccincin
ccincin Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
For scarfs hats etc...hopefully inexpensive! What are some of the sites you all used? I had my first of 8 chemo rounds yesterday so the hunt is really on now for head coverage!!

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Franceluxe
    Franceluxe gives free beautiful silk head coverings to cancer patients. Go to www.franceluxe.com In the upper right hand corner click on Goodwishes. This tells you where to send a e-mail to get your free scarf. I love mine.

I had an old post of useful sites that I will try to find and bump up for you.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    My hat
    from francelux.com is beautiful! I bought other hats from sites found on ACS. I'm having chemo brain right now and can't think of the names )-: My hair started to fall out day 15 after 1st treatment. I'm sure others will post.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    cahjah75 said:

My hat
    from francelux.com is beautiful! I bought other hats from sites found on ACS. I'm having chemo brain right now and can't think of the names )-: My hair started to fall out day 15 after 1st treatment. I'm sure others will post.
    {{hugs}} Char

TLC
    Go onto the ACS site and there's a link for TLC. There are many to choose from. If you want bandanas Walmart has a large selection for $1.00 each.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Sher43009 said:

TLC
    Go onto the ACS site and there's a link for TLC. There are many to choose from. If you want bandanas Walmart has a large selection for $1.00 each.

Check out this website:
    www.headcovers.com. They have some on sale from time to time. I purchased several headscarves there and sleep caps which were all very nice. I also purchased some fake "bangs" that you put under a headscarf--big mistake. I looked like a goofball and never wore them!

Hugs, Renee