5 down and 1 more to go!!

mrs gadget
mrs gadget Member Posts: 118
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, today is chemo number 5 and even though chemo shuts me down for a few days, I feel great because I am so close to the end!! I will also be having my surgery consult today for my lumpectomy. The way I see it, things are looking up!!

I guess you could consider this one of those really good parts of chemotherapy :>)

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    yipppeee
    Happy for you.....
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Chemo
    Way to Go!! Another challenge met and accompished!!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi mrs gadget,
    Yes, this is doable since you are almost at the end. Hope you are able to take it easy this weekend. Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Mrs. Gadget
    we are on the same schedule??? I have chemo #6 next Tuesday. It is my final one. I've been on a 3 week cycle of Taxotere/Cytoxan. However, I had bilateral mastectomy prior to starting chemo. Hang in there, you're almost done.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi mrs gadget,
    Yes, this is doable since you are almost at the end. Hope you are able to take it easy this weekend. Hugs, Jean

So happy that you will be
    So happy that you will be done with chemo soon!

Hugs, Debby
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Mrs. Gadget
    we are on the same schedule??? I have chemo #6 next Tuesday. It is my final one. I've been on a 3 week cycle of Taxotere/Cytoxan. However, I had bilateral mastectomy prior to starting chemo. Hang in there, you're almost done.
    {{hugs}} Char

Char and Mrs. Gadget .. on the same schedule ..
    how wonderful to be so close to finishing those 'ugly' chemo treatments.. You're almost ready to step into the arena of us 'Chemo Queens' who have finish before you, and are in the mist of completing our journeys, whether radiation is next or surgeries.

Rest when you can, take it ez - and remember to stay - hydrated. Crazy and busy time of year -- take time to rest, and re-energize your mind, body and spirit.

Luck and Cyber Hugs ...

Vicki Sam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Chemo
    Way to Go!! Another challenge met and accompished!!

Starting to do my happy
    Starting to do my happy dance for your being done with chemo. We can all celebrate with you!