Good Thoughts for Chenheart on Monday 11.15

13»

Comments

• mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    By now
    you're done with the scan Chen. Thoughts and prayers have been with you all morning, and yes that was me in the back of the crowd of warriors you noticed in the room with you. : ) I'm praying for the best report you could possibly get and also that the time between now and the 22nd goes quickly.

Lots of love and hugs,

marge
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

By now
    you're done with the scan Chen. Thoughts and prayers have been with you all morning, and yes that was me in the back of the crowd of warriors you noticed in the room with you. : ) I'm praying for the best report you could possibly get and also that the time between now and the 22nd goes quickly.

Lots of love and hugs,

marge

Me too!!
    Just got home from work and read all this. Well, the scan is over, and now the wait -- probably my least favorite part -- the waiting. Sending you warm wishes, gigantic hugs, and gobs of positive energy.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Dear Chen
    We all love you and are with you in spirit today and always!
    Linda
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    aysemari said:

Watch out!
    Here comes our 50 foot woman and she won't let anything get in her way.

Besides she has an army of kindred spirits to back her up.

Claudia drueck dich ganz fest und wuensche dass alles gut geht fuer
    dich morgen.

kuesschen,

Ayse

Vielen dank, Ayse!
    Vielen dank, Ayse!

kuesschen,
    Chen
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Thank you all for the
    Thank you all for the well-wishes! My heart is full to capacity!

Reggie and I had a lovely day yesterday~ Reggie was part of a Native Festival in Los Angeles; there were dancers and singers from at least half a dozen Tribes. Reggie and the group he is with sing in the Chumash language, and are known for not only their beautiful voices, and preservation of traditional language and singing styles but also for their gourd rattles. There were dancers in regalia, and beautiful music.

We drove back to Santa Barbara and went to one of our favorite Italian restaurants~afterward we checked into the hotel and relaxed. Relaxed until 11:30 when Reggie gently reminded me that I needed to drink 32 oz of (yummmmmmy~ NOT) Vanilla Smoothie Barium before midnight!

Drank the next 32 oz of still not yummy Vanilla Smoothie Barium this morning at 7:30~ and we walked across the street to the cancer clinic. After the IV was inserted, I was given 16 oz of water to drink~ ok! Enough already with drinking stuff! LOL CAT scan was completed in about 30 minutes...isn't the warm,peed in your pants feeling from the iodine the oddest sensation ever?????

The RN suggested a breakfast place out on the beach. Of course we went there! We sat outside, basking in the sunshine, watching a pod of dolphins jump in and out of the waves while we ate our breakfast. Soooo beautiful!

Funny how stress is physically tiring, isn't it? It is't even 7PM, yet the dark sky makes me want to put my jammies on and crawl into bed to watch TV. Which I just might do!

5:30 comes mighty early, and I have plans with my walking partner in the morning! I am smart enough (most times) to set out my walking clothes, shoes, and flashlight the night before.

So, thank you again for all of your loving care. I always feel you with me in the room, and your presence is a boost and a comfort. All of your words have touched my heart.

Hugs,
    Chen♥