Good Thoughts for Chenheart on Monday 11.15

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    We have all so relied on Chen
    and taken her wisdom to heart, so I know I'll be one among many crowded together hoping and praying and waiting.

Sue
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    sbmly53 said:

We have all so relied on Chen
    and taken her wisdom to heart, so I know I'll be one among many crowded together hoping and praying and waiting.

Sue

Wishing you well tomorrow!
    Wishing you well tomorrow! Your room will be very crowded with all of us there!
  • I am looking forward to a good outcome
    Chen, with all my heart I am looking forward to a good outcome on the test. Best wishes.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440

I am looking forward to a good outcome
    Chen, with all my heart I am looking forward to a good outcome on the test. Best wishes.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Sending Positive Thoughts...
    And Wishes your way Chen,
    Good Luck Sweetheart and enjoy your evening tonight!
    What a perfect way to spend the night!
    My mother is Native American from the little shell tribe out of Montana.
    Keep your head too the sky!
    Fellow Native sister Karie : )
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    weazer said:

Sending Positive Thoughts...
    And Wishes your way Chen,
    Good Luck Sweetheart and enjoy your evening tonight!
    What a perfect way to spend the night!
    My mother is Native American from the little shell tribe out of Montana.
    Keep your head too the sky!
    Fellow Native sister Karie : )

(((HUGZ)))
    Thinking of you tomorrow, and praying. Enjoy that big breakfast. Yum!! You will have worked hard for it!
    Melanie~
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Add my thoughts and prayers
    Add my thoughts and prayers too! I'll pray for a smooth, easy test along with peace and patience while waiting for the results, then, of course, for the results to be good news.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Add my thoughts and prayers
    Add my thoughts and prayers too! I'll pray for a smooth, easy test along with peace and patience while waiting for the results, then, of course, for the results to be good news.

Hugs,

Linda

Prayers and positive
    Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member

Prayers and positive
    Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I'll be there in that
    I'll be there in that crowded room!!! Best Wishes and warmest thoughts, Chen.
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Good Luck tomorrow
    I am wishing you a great test results we will be with you.My tomorrow this time you will be finished with it. Have something good to eat after you deserve it. I get to go Thursday for a wonderful colonoscopy my 1st one fun fun.Your in my prays.
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    prayers for Chen
    You are so inspirational and strong for me with your posts...my prayers and hugs are with you
    tomorrow.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    chenheart said:

o
    Thank you soooo much! I do indeed have a test tomorrow~ I fast this evening, take one bottle of Barium before midnight ( yuk!) and another at 7AM ( double yuk) for an 8AM CAT scan. Results not until the 22nd...sigh. Just what I wanted~ results 3 days before I am having 20 people over for Thanksgiving! Well, of course, no matter what, it will be wonderful and important to be surrounded by family and friends who always give me things to be thankful for.
    Reggie and I will be in the Los Angeles area today~ he is singing with the Native Singers this afternoon... and this evening, we have taken a hotel room across the street from the hospital ( they give a 20% discount for patients!) in Santa Barbara so that we don't have to come all the way home, just to turn around early in the morning. This way, I can simply walk across the street, yummy Barium in hand, instead of Starbucks! Reggie has pronised me caffeine and a "substantial breakfast" at 9!

I love you, Kindred Spirits! But, you knew that already, didn't you????

Hugs,
    Chen♥

With You in Heart and Spirit
    Thank you, Dawne.Hope, for posting this thread. Chen, Joe and I both are sending you positive thoughts and prayers, especially tonight and tomorrow. (Sorry can't do anything about the barium; don't suppose you can think of it as butterbeer..?)

Also, my best wishes to Gagee, and for MyTurnNow and Heatherbelle for the best post-surgery results. I'll be praying for good news all around.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    lizzie17 said:

prayers for Chen
    You are so inspirational and strong for me with your posts...my prayers and hugs are with you
    tomorrow.

Lifting you up in prayer!
    for an awesome report!

Keep us posted!

Sylvia
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Good thoughts for Chenheart
    I have a very dear friend Chen reminds me of and this is how I described her which goes for Chen too: Chen is like a warm flame who attracts such a vast variety of moths who are looking for the warmth this flame provides.

Scotch Freckles
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Watch out!
    Here comes our 50 foot woman and she won't let anything get in her way.

Besides she has an army of kindred spirits to back her up.

Claudia drueck dich ganz fest und wuensche dass alles gut geht fuer
    dich morgen.

kuesschen,

Ayse
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    aysemari said:

Watch out!
    Here comes our 50 foot woman and she won't let anything get in her way.

Besides she has an army of kindred spirits to back her up.

Claudia drueck dich ganz fest und wuensche dass alles gut geht fuer
    dich morgen.

kuesschen,

Ayse

Dear Claudia
    Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking about you. Actually I am thinking now and since you have been in Los Angeles today my positive thoughts already have reached its destination.

Wishing you easy time and best possible outcome tomorrow,
    New Flower
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Dear Chenheart,
    Sending you a big cyber hug, as well as positive thoughts & prayers. Hugs, Jean
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Chenheart,
    Sending you a big cyber hug, as well as positive thoughts & prayers. Hugs, Jean

Sending you Best Wishes
    and Good Luck from the Keystone State! Jane
  • BunnyJane said:

Sending you Best Wishes
    and Good Luck from the Keystone State! Jane

alittle late but no less
    alittle late but no less genuine... hope today went well for you Chen!

Blessings and hugs,
    Stace
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    chenheart said:

o
    Thank you soooo much! I do indeed have a test tomorrow~ I fast this evening, take one bottle of Barium before midnight ( yuk!) and another at 7AM ( double yuk) for an 8AM CAT scan. Results not until the 22nd...sigh. Just what I wanted~ results 3 days before I am having 20 people over for Thanksgiving! Well, of course, no matter what, it will be wonderful and important to be surrounded by family and friends who always give me things to be thankful for.
    Reggie and I will be in the Los Angeles area today~ he is singing with the Native Singers this afternoon... and this evening, we have taken a hotel room across the street from the hospital ( they give a 20% discount for patients!) in Santa Barbara so that we don't have to come all the way home, just to turn around early in the morning. This way, I can simply walk across the street, yummy Barium in hand, instead of Starbucks! Reggie has pronised me caffeine and a "substantial breakfast" at 9!

I love you, Kindred Spirits! But, you knew that already, didn't you????

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Holding you close in thought today...
    With heartfelt hopes.

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Best wishes for positive
    Best wishes for positive results
    Sparkle