My picture changed!

Double Whammy
Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Yesterday, I decided to post some pictures of my hair journey on my Expressions page. I just posted a response on another thread and I see my picture with the post changed to one of the ones I posted. Not sure how that happened or if I even want it to, but this is my last day with hair before my friend buzzed it for me . . . . and I had just grown out all the color to gray. I may color it again - if I ever see any hair regrowth.

Suzanne

PS It's been 7 1/2 weeks since my last chemo and there is still no evidence of any hair returning!

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Great picture!
    It will come and be as lovely as your picture.

Sue
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Great picture!
    It will come and be as lovely as your picture.

Sue

beautiful picture love the
    beautiful picture love the hair color. the hair will suddenly start growing!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    When it grows back and it
    When it grows back and it will I wouldn't change it I think it is beautiful. I love the picture.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Suzanne your picture is
    Suzanne your picture is beautiful. Really beautiful. I bet when your hair does come back in it will come back really fast. I have a friend who is also a bc survivor who finished her treatment months before me. I first met her in October, on my birthday actually (10th) - and this week she posted a picture on facebook of her new hair growth and I could NOT believe my eyes. It had grown so much in just a month! She swears the biotin supplements she's taking are working, once her hair got to be about 1/4 inch long she started using Mane n Tail shampoo & conditioner, and she said that made a difference too. I'm sorry your hair hasn't started coming back yet. As soon as I quit the AC my hair started coming back (just stubbles -i never lost all of mine either, though). Thought the taxotere would take what little i had left on my head & my eyes but it didn't!
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Suzanne,
    All of your pictures are beautiful! Hang in there. Hugs, Jean
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Suzanne,
    All of your pictures are beautiful! Hang in there. Hugs, Jean

Suzanne .. You are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!
    I admire you, and your strength. Warrior, is all I can think of when looking at your and your expression page!

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    carkris said:

beautiful picture love the
    beautiful picture love the hair color. the hair will suddenly start growing!

You look beautiful!
    Hugs,

You look beautiful!

Hugs, Diane