one down, 32 to go. . .

heidijez
heidijez Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
yup, finally got that first radiation treatment under my belt. forgot my beatles cd, so grabbed one that was in my car - tony bennett - not a good choice, i kept remembering my dad and the tears kept slipping out of the corners of my eyes.

the beatles cd is in my car ready for tomorrow! woohoo!

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    Here's hoping
    Here's hoping that your radiation treatment is as sweet and peaceful as strawberry fields, not helter-skelter. (Yes, I am aware that I am not the funniest person on the planet, but I try anyway.)In any case, just remember that it's temporary.

GO BEATLES!!! seof
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    seof said:

Here's hoping
    Here's hoping that your radiation treatment is as sweet and peaceful as strawberry fields, not helter-skelter. (Yes, I am aware that I am not the funniest person on the planet, but I try anyway.)In any case, just remember that it's temporary.

GO BEATLES!!! seof

Ditto!
    Ditto, everything seof said, and more..channel #5, a good steak, an outdoor jacuzzi, all good things to you, 1 down, just a few to go!!! Love and hugs...alison
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    That's one more step
    That's one more step completed on your journey! Can't wait to celebrate the last one!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Ditto!
    Ditto, everything seof said, and more..channel #5, a good steak, an outdoor jacuzzi, all good things to you, 1 down, just a few to go!!! Love and hugs...alison

We will be here to celebrate
    We will be here to celebrate your being a rad grad soon.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    seof said:

Here's hoping

GO BEATLES!!! seof

Woohoo Heidi! And, go
    Woohoo Heidi! And, go beatles! LOL

Hugs, Jan
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    plan something when over
    It doesn't have to be anything big...but for me it helped...I planned a trip to disney world (first trip with just a friend no family) for girls week.....AS I laid on table for treatment I would just think MICKEY , Disney...disney...it really helped...could be just a spa treatment or something special to look forward to.
    good luck
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    chart
    I made up little chart on my desk at work and each day I'd come back from lunch/radiation I would X out the day! I had it in reverse as I x'd out I had how many days left as my countdown. (I saved it along with other things for my scrap book)