Good Thoughts for Chenheart on Monday 11.15

Dawne.Hope
Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Chenheart is precious to these boards and has in one way or another been a source of encouragement to all of us.

I'm sorry I can't remember the exact WHAT but she is having scans on Monday, 11.15. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) she is having scans to determine if her current treatment is working to fight the recurrence. She needs us, ladies! Let's all surround her, we all know how scary scans can be and then the agonizing waiting for the results ... we're with you, Chenheart!

Praying for a good report,
dh

Comments

• gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    My prayers are with her
    My prayers are with her also. I go for follow-up with surgeon on Mon. 15th also. Hoping for good news. I am having some problems in the folds (above or next to breast) could be infection or may drain. Just want to get up Mon and have it all gone.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    gagee said:

My prayers are with her
    My prayers are with her also. I go for follow-up with surgeon on Mon. 15th also. Hoping for good news. I am having some problems in the folds (above or next to breast) could be infection or may drain. Just want to get up Mon and have it all gone.

It is certainly going to be
    It is certainly going to be very crowded in there with all of us standing by her side but the techs will just have to work around us because we will all be there holding her hand, rubbing her back and giving her our total support. She is a true angel on this board and there is no where I would rather cyber be than by her side. Good thoughts, wishes and prayers for you dear chenheart. And for you also, gagee.
    Stef
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Count me in I will always be
    Count me in I will always be there for Chenheart, and all my sisters. Best of luck Chenheart. Get a big room you'll need it with all of us in it.. {{{HUGS}}} Kay
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

Count me in I will always be
    Count me in I will always be there for Chenheart, and all my sisters. Best of luck Chenheart. Get a big room you'll need it with all of us in it.. {{{HUGS}}} Kay

Thanks for letting us know.
    Scans are always scarey for us. I'll be with her in spirit and will pray her treatment is working.

Roseann
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    i will be there for chenheart and heatherbelle and. . .
    anyone else going through a procedure tomorrow! these ladies especially helped me on my journey, so of course i will continue to be there for them! all of our sisters in pink need to be aware of the fact that we are there with them, holding their hands and offering our support!!

hugs to all from heidi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Thanks for the info!!!
    I'll send good, strong, healthy vibes!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    I so
    I so <3 Chen :) I'll be there with you on Monday.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    o
    Thank you soooo much! I do indeed have a test tomorrow~ I fast this evening, take one bottle of Barium before midnight ( yuk!) and another at 7AM ( double yuk) for an 8AM CAT scan. Results not until the 22nd...sigh. Just what I wanted~ results 3 days before I am having 20 people over for Thanksgiving! Well, of course, no matter what, it will be wonderful and important to be surrounded by family and friends who always give me things to be thankful for.
    Reggie and I will be in the Los Angeles area today~ he is singing with the Native Singers this afternoon... and this evening, we have taken a hotel room across the street from the hospital ( they give a 20% discount for patients!) in Santa Barbara so that we don't have to come all the way home, just to turn around early in the morning. This way, I can simply walk across the street, yummy Barium in hand, instead of Starbucks! Reggie has pronised me caffeine and a "substantial breakfast" at 9!

I love you, Kindred Spirits! But, you knew that already, didn't you????

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    chenheart said:

o
    Thank you soooo much! I do indeed have a test tomorrow~ I fast this evening, take one bottle of Barium before midnight ( yuk!) and another at 7AM ( double yuk) for an 8AM CAT scan. Results not until the 22nd...sigh. Just what I wanted~ results 3 days before I am having 20 people over for Thanksgiving! Well, of course, no matter what, it will be wonderful and important to be surrounded by family and friends who always give me things to be thankful for.
    Reggie and I will be in the Los Angeles area today~ he is singing with the Native Singers this afternoon... and this evening, we have taken a hotel room across the street from the hospital ( they give a 20% discount for patients!) in Santa Barbara so that we don't have to come all the way home, just to turn around early in the morning. This way, I can simply walk across the street, yummy Barium in hand, instead of Starbucks! Reggie has pronised me caffeine and a "substantial breakfast" at 9!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Prayers and best wishes from the Ozarks
    We love you too, Chen. If you don't realize that, I'll just have to send Moopy and the Twelve Paws of Fury out your way to talk some sense into you!

Joe
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Aortus said:

Prayers and best wishes from the Ozarks
    We love you too, Chen. If you don't realize that, I'll just have to send Moopy and the Twelve Paws of Fury out your way to talk some sense into you!

Joe

ChenHeart .. Best wishes .. and speedy recovery from
    Barium cocktail...! LOL .. 'We do what we have to, in order to do what we want', right ?

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be there along with many of you fellow Warriors ..holding your hand before, during and after the procedure.

Love, Hope and Strength - I pray for you, my friend :-)

Vicki Sam
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    VickiSam said:

ChenHeart .. Best wishes .. and speedy recovery from
    Barium cocktail...! LOL .. 'We do what we have to, in order to do what we want', right ?

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be there along with many of you fellow Warriors ..holding your hand before, during and after the procedure.

Love, Hope and Strength - I pray for you, my friend :-)

Vicki Sam

Good luck tomorrow Chen.
    Good luck tomorrow Chen. Barium.yum, but Reggie promised caffine right after, and he sounds like a great guy! We're all here with
    Prayers and hugs,
    Wanda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Good luck tomorrow Chen.
    Good luck tomorrow Chen. Barium.yum, but Reggie promised caffine right after, and he sounds like a great guy! We're all here with
    Prayers and hugs,
    Wanda

Sending much positive energy your way,
    Chen. We'll all be with you in spirit. Ask, believe and receive all the good energy and wonderful results.

Hugs, Renee
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    chenheart said:

o

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Sending you my best Chen in
    Sending you my best Chen in hopes of clear results.
    hug
    jan
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member

Sending you my best Chen in
    Sending you my best Chen in hopes of clear results.
    hug
    jan

Chen
    I'm sending you my love and prayers for the scan. I also wish you peace while you are waiting for the results. Love Surf
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Chen
    I'm sending you my love and prayers for the scan. I also wish you peace while you are waiting for the results. Love Surf

add my prayers for you Chen.
    add my prayers for you Chen. Lots of love
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    carkris said:

add my prayers for you Chen.
    add my prayers for you Chen. Lots of love

My Dear Chen
    As always, my thoughts are with you as you face tomorrow. Double Yuk to Barium, but that is what is necessary to get a good reading. We will be there, all of us, and hopefully will bring some sort of peace as they once again invade your body. With your getting the news before Thanksgiving, it will give you more reason to celebrate. You are special to lots of people, so let's get going, and see where this journey leads. Your Kindred Spirits will be there to boost you as you go through this gest. Hugs, Judy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Claudia, I'll be thinking
    Claudia, I'll be thinking about you and am sending positive energy for ALL positive results! That's going to be one crowded room but is proof of the love and support we all feel for YOU. Good luck!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Claudia, I'll be thinking
    Claudia, I'll be thinking about you and am sending positive energy for ALL positive results! That's going to be one crowded room but is proof of the love and support we all feel for YOU. Good luck!

Move over everyone!
    I'll be there too! That is going to be one crowded room. We'll all be waiting for the 22nd.

Best wishes, Chenheart-
    Suzanne
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Hugs and prayers being sent
    Hugs and prayers being sent sent your way. It's a beautiful day in Los Angeles! So glad you and Reggie are able to do a little get away before your Monday appointment. We will be with you holding your hand in spirit come Monday. God bless.
    BL
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808

Hugs and prayers being sent
    Hugs and prayers being sent sent your way. It's a beautiful day in Los Angeles! So glad you and Reggie are able to do a little get away before your Monday appointment. We will be with you holding your hand in spirit come Monday. God bless.
    BL

Dear Chen,My best to you and
    Dear Chen,My best to you and all the others having tests tomorrow and waiting for the results. The wait can be horrible but when you hear the good news, then its worth it. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for the best.