first week of rads done!

heidijez
heidijez Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
hooray!! was in celebration mode today - baked brownies last night to bring to my rads team, along with a different cd to listen to during treatment! had pt to lymphedema arm, feels much better today.

so one week down, five and a half to go (but who's counting?!?)

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    I'm sure it will be over
    I'm sure it will be over before you know it. I am still waiting to start mine around the first of the month. How was it does it take a long time? Or are you in and out? Your one strong lady. Take care See ya in the rads room LOL Kay,
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Heidi,
    Sounds like you are doing well with the rads. Glad to hear it. Hopefully, the time will fly by.
  • Curlz
    Curlz Member Posts: 42
    Congrats!
    Great that you're bringing treats to your techs...they're a rather important part of the process!
    Stay strong!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Curlz said:

Congrats!
    Great that you're bringing treats to your techs...they're a rather important part of the process!
    Stay strong!

Yipee .. Heidi, did you feel the love and strength
    from our sisterhood of Warriors .. there with you this week.. ? I am so proud of you, and your first is completed... Wonderful news! .. Now rest up, and we'll start again on Monday.

Strength and Courage

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Mmmm...I bet the brownies
    Mmmm...I bet the brownies were delicious, what a great warrior tactic! Now your rads team will definitely take care of you!

I'm glad to hear the arm feels better, and I hope the next five and half weeks go very quickly.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

I'm sure it will be over
    I'm sure it will be over before you know it. I am still waiting to start mine around the first of the month. How was it does it take a long time? Or are you in and out? Your one strong lady. Take care See ya in the rads room LOL Kay,

One week done! Congrats
    One week done! Congrats Heidi!