Something Very Strange Happened

skipper85
skipper85 Member Posts: 229
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
First the good news. The breast surgeon said no cancer. That was a big relief.

The strange part:
Whie I was waiting in the examining room waiting for the doctor, in my head I heard my sister (who has breast cancer and is now in hospice care)talking to me telling me everything was going to be okay and that she loved me. She told me to take care of my Mom who is 87 and my husband (lung cancer surgery next week). It was her voice. I don't know if I was imagining it or what. As soon as I got out of the doctor's office I called my brother-in-law to see if my sister had passed, but she hadn't. Has anyone ever had this happen? I feel her presence very strongly even now and I can't stop thinking about her.

Skipper

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Very interesting.
    I have read that when a patient is close to death, they have times when their spirit leaves the body then returns. This could be one of those experiences.

Roseann
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    roseann4 said:

Very interesting.
    I have read that when a patient is close to death, they have times when their spirit leaves the body then returns. This could be one of those experiences.

Roseann

Hi Skipper, I have heard of
    Hi Skipper,
    I have heard of it like Roseann said, but never experienced it. As close as you and your sister are, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Keep strong and I'm always thinking about you and your family.
    Hugs,
    wanda
    Great news about the breast cancer