OPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS it Finally hit

canjuncutie
canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Sat was a day of hell. THe side effects of the shot to build up my white blood cells and my tummy went. Took the right meds but the wrong type I took the drowsy ones opps equaled a day in bed for me and thanks to the time change I got uo at 4am.

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    I'm sorry Sat was a bad day
    I'm sorry Sat was a bad day for you. I hope today your feeling better. I know what you mean about the shot it does wreak some havoc on you body. Feel better sister I'm thinking of you. Kay
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I'm sorry Sat was a bad day
    I'm sorry Sat was a bad day for you. I hope today your feeling better. I know what you mean about the shot it does wreak some havoc on you body. Feel better sister I'm thinking of you. Kay

Oh boy I hope today is
    Oh boy I hope today is better. Remember better days are coming!!! keep telling yourself that !!!Hugs!
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    carkris said:

Oh boy I hope today is
    Oh boy I hope today is better. Remember better days are coming!!! keep telling yourself that !!!Hugs!

I always thought that the
    I always thought that the shot made me feel worse than the chemo. But it WILL get better and hopefully you'll feel better soon. Best Wishes.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Sounds like Sat was really
    Sounds like Sat was really tough. I hope you're better now!

Hugs,

Linda
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    better day
    I hope you had a better day today....sorry to hear of such a bad day
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Sorrry Cajun cutie!
    Know we who have walked in your shoes, well it'll get better!! I'm assuming you mean the Nulasta, I did Nupogeon/dailey and it did hurt, alot, but thats why eveyone concurs, chemo sucks. love and huggs...alison