I made it half way

canjuncutie
canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have finished the red devil. Now only have to go through 4 of taxol then I am done with chemo. I am very happy I made it thru with out any tummy problems. Slight case of chemo brain lol. And hair lost.

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Be gone red devil!
    Congratulations on being at the halfway point! Huge accomplishment!

♥ Tinker Lex
  • renee1822
    renee1822 Member Posts: 33
    congrats
    I'm halfway too now, just 4 more to go.
    ((Hugs))
    Darlene
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    renee1822 said:

congrats
    I'm halfway too now, just 4 more to go.
    ((Hugs))
    Darlene

cajuncutie and renee!!
    Congratulations to both of you on reaching the halfway point!! Yea for both of you!! I am 4 months out and still have chemo brain somedays lol God Bless
    (((Hugs)))Janice
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302

cajuncutie and renee!!
    Congratulations to both of you on reaching the halfway point!! Yea for both of you!! I am 4 months out and still have chemo brain somedays lol God Bless
    (((Hugs)))Janice

Yeah!
    You're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there. Hugs, Sally
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    You're on
    your way! Half done is a good thing. I had chemo #5 on Tuesday (Taxotere/Cytoxan) and I'm pleased to say that I had no tummy problems either. Yes, I lost my hair, I get some acne everywhere about 10 days after treatment, I swell, my eyes twitch & tear, but I'm getting through it. Hang in there :-)
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Congrats!!
    Half way is a long way!! Donna did 4 AC and 4 Taxol. The first four were much harder for her than the last four. More aches and pains than chemo brain.

Good Luck

Bob
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    YEAAH!
    i know your feeling well! i finished my last A/C 2 weeks ago. unfortunately, i'm not 1/2 way through though. start 12 weekly taxol treatments tomorrow. the census seems to be that it is a lot easier than the red devil! so glad you didn't have any nausea! i didn't either. in fact, the steroids made me so hungry!!

good luck and congrats on being 1/2 there.

*hugs*

carrie :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Hubby said:

Congrats!!
    Half way is a long way!! Donna did 4 AC and 4 Taxol. The first four were much harder for her than the last four. More aches and pains than chemo brain.

Good Luck

Bob

Halfway is a celebration!
    Halfway is a celebration! Congrats!

Hugs, Leeza
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Yeah!
    You're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there. Hugs, Sally

Like Sally wrote, you can
    Like Sally wrote, you can see the light at the end now. Soon, you will be finishing chemo!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Glad to hear that this part
    Glad to hear that this part of your chemo is done. Soon it will all be finished and you can celebrate in style. I was thinking that maybe our brains are really in our hair and when it falls out then chemo brain. LOL
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    fauxma said:

Glad to hear that this part
    Glad to hear that this part of your chemo is done. Soon it will all be finished and you can celebrate in style. I was thinking that maybe our brains are really in our hair and when it falls out then chemo brain. LOL

Halfway done with chemo is
    Halfway done with chemo is excellent news! Soon you will be finished and can party and celebrate.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Congratulations! That is
    Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment! Keep hanging in there and you'll be done with the taxol too.

Hugs,

Linda