Joke .. of the day ... kids, go figure!

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire.
Much to their relief she smiled and said: "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper."
Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said:
"First Question: Which tire was flat?"

Comments

• LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Oh, yeah!!! ROFL! Thanks for
    Oh, yeah!!! ROFL! Thanks for lifting my spirits, VickiSam.
  • ccincin
    ccincin Member Posts: 82
    hahaha!
    I love a good laugh....clever!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    LOVE IT! hahahaha
    LOVE IT! hahahaha VickiSam!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

LOVE IT! hahahaha
    LOVE IT! hahahaha VickiSam!

I pulled something like this on my son .. he left the house
    ... so I texted him .. he made some excuse about being in the bathroom ... so I went to bed in his room .. I scared him to death .. when he creeped back into our home ... and found me asleep in his bed .. last time he lied to me !!

LOL .. kids, think they can get 1 over on you .. and they do .. it's nice to bust them in the act :-)

Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam said:

I pulled something like this on my son .. he left the house
    ... so I texted him .. he made some excuse about being in the bathroom ... so I went to bed in his room .. I scared him to death .. when he creeped back into our home ... and found me asleep in his bed .. last time he lied to me !!

LOL .. kids, think they can get 1 over on you .. and they do .. it's nice to bust them in the act :-)

Vicki Sam

I knew...
    ....there was something about you that I admired. Something more than just your curly locks. It's that naughty streak.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Bumping cuz of spammer

Bumping cuz of spammer