Just want to say that we miss you Lorrie ( Balentine)

DebbyM
DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I really miss your word for the day Lorrie and I am still so sad that you felt you had to leave this board. I am so sorry that you got cancer again and pray that your treatment is going well and that you will come back someday to let us know how you are.

Prayers and hugs,

Debby

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    hope all is well!

hope all is well!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    carkris said:

hope all is well!

hope all is well!

Doing well
    Lorrie and I stay in touch via email. We only live about 45 min. to an hour away from each other. I have not heard from her in a couple of weeks but she was doing well. She did have some thyroid issues but was not having to go through txs again. I will email her today and let her know you were asking about her. I will ask about giving her email to you if you are interested just PM me and I will get the ok from her. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Doing well
    Lorrie and I stay in touch via email. We only live about 45 min. to an hour away from each other. I have not heard from her in a couple of weeks but she was doing well. She did have some thyroid issues but was not having to go through txs again. I will email her today and let her know you were asking about her. I will ask about giving her email to you if you are interested just PM me and I will get the ok from her. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Miss Lorrie's posts and her
    Miss Lorrie's posts and her too. They were always so spiritually uplifting and I know I can always use that.

I thought she had thyroid issues and am happy she won't have to go through treatment again.

Let her know please that I am saying hi too.

Hugs, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    carkris said:

hope all is well!

hope all is well!

Miss you and your writings
    Miss you and your writings Lorrie! Sending hugs and prayers.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    susie09 said:

Miss you and your writings
    Miss you and your writings Lorrie! Sending hugs and prayers.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Hellllllllooo .. Miss Balentine ..
    Hoping all is going well with you!

Vicki Sam
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Irronic
    I was just thinking about what ever happened to Balentine. Her posts where always thought provoking. Did I miss something as to her disappearance?

Scotch Freckles
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Irronic
    I was just thinking about what ever happened to Balentine. Her posts where always thought provoking. Did I miss something as to her disappearance?

Scotch Freckles

Please tell her I miss her as well!
    She inspired many.

Thanks for updating us.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Irronic

Scotch Freckles

I think it would be great if
    I think it would be great if a lot of us would email her and let her know how missed she is. I bet it would mean a lot to her.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Bumping

Bumping
  • Boppy_of_6
    susie09 said:

I think it would be great if
    I think it would be great if a lot of us would email her and let her know how missed she is. I bet it would mean a lot to her.

Lorrie sends her love
    I e-mailed Lorrie and sent your best wishes along to her. She was happy to hear from all of you. She said she just needed a break from the board for a while (hope she comes back)She is doing well had just had a check up and all is good.She sends her love and said to tell everyone that she still prays for everyone here for healing and strength. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Lorrie sends her love
    I e-mailed Lorrie and sent your best wishes along to her. She was happy to hear from all of you. She said she just needed a break from the board for a while (hope she comes back)She is doing well had just had a check up and all is good.She sends her love and said to tell everyone that she still prays for everyone here for healing and strength. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Thank you Janice for letting
    Thank you Janice for letting Lorrie know that we missed her and all were thinking about her. I have such faith in God and always looked for her postings, as, it was a great way to start off my day. I hope she continues to do well and does come back.

Thanks again,

Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    jo jo said:

Bumping

Bumping

I certainly miss Lorrie too
    I certainly miss Lorrie too and all of her posts. She was very loved here and is missed.

Sending my prayers to her also,

♥ Tinker Lex
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79
    Alexis F said:

I certainly miss Lorrie too
    I certainly miss Lorrie too and all of her posts. She was very loved here and is missed.

Sending my prayers to her also,

♥ Tinker Lex

She had cancer again? Where
    She had cancer again? Where did it show at? We miss her.
    Rhonda
  • Boppy_of_6

She had cancer again? Where
    She had cancer again? Where did it show at? We miss her.
    Rhonda

Thyroid
    She had some issues with the thyroid. I can't remember how she explained it to me, sorry. She is not in any type of tx though. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Thyroid
    She had some issues with the thyroid. I can't remember how she explained it to me, sorry. She is not in any type of tx though. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Thank you Janice for telling
    Thank you Janice for telling us that you have been in contact with Lorrie. She sure is missed here. Praying for her

Diane