Anyone up for a laugh?

merrywinner
merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
My daughter has 5 month old twins and one of the pictures always makes me laugh out loud. I wanted to share this with anyone who needs a laugh this morning. If so go to my profile then expressions and click photo to enlarge. Thanks for looking at one of my big reasons to fight!! Mary

Comments

• 711tom
    711tom Member Posts: 44
    That was an awesome shot!!
    That was an awesome shot!! Made me laugh as well, thank you
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    pic
    SO CUTE!!!!!!! hahahahaha
  • britta
    britta Member Posts: 107
    Mary,

So glad you are feeling better, I have a cough too. Our grandchildren came over and one was coughing, I was pretty upset. After they left, we cleaned off all the doorknobs and our countertops and every surface we could, but four days later I came down with a cold. My doctor put me on antibiotics right away, but they are gone now and I'm still coughing. We were at Mayo last week and I had a cat scan which was clear, but I get a little frustrated because he keeps forgetting to include my throid. So that hasn't been checked for six months. I keep telling him my thyroid still hurts, but he just ignores me. I won't have another scan for six months, and then I'll insist on a petscan that will include the thyroid.

I wanted to look at your granddaughter's photo, but how do I get to your profile?

Darlene
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Babies
    Hi Mary,
    You are so lucky to have grandbabies in your life right now. I had the biggest smile when I looked at her photo. I have 3 grandchildren, 6, 12 and 14 this month, so no babies in my life. I too have a cold, from grandkids. Thank you very much... What can you do, I love being with them , I'll have to try harder to protect myself. I am glad that your feeling better.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    forme said:

Babies
    Hi Mary,
    You are so lucky to have grandbabies in your life right now. I had the biggest smile when I looked at her photo. I have 3 grandchildren, 6, 12 and 14 this month, so no babies in my life. I too have a cold, from grandkids. Thank you very much... What can you do, I love being with them , I'll have to try harder to protect myself. I am glad that your feeling better.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha

Maggie
    Sooo cute- made me smile. Thanks for sharing, what a cutie.
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Very cute!
    Hi Mary,
    Little Maggie is darling and the picture definetely made me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing. Come May when our new grandchild arrives I'll be posting pictures also.
    Love...Sue