Going to Disney

2»

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    The Happiest Place on Earth:)
    Roger

You'll probably have more fun than anyone there - if you're not having a good time, check your pulse - you just might be dead, LOL:)

Adult magic sounds like a good idea going in - you'll both probably be too exhausted for fireworks, unless you watch them from your balcony:)

I think if I had one more vacation in me, I'd like to go here again. Kim and I went on our honeymoon nearly 20 years ago and had the time of our lives!

Just remember to have plenty of $20's on hand and excercise - just the excercise that moves your hand to your wallet and back again, LOL:)

Enjoy yourself and tell me all the new things that are there now - I can only imagine how much the place has changed in two decades.

-Craig
  • braelee2
    braelee2 Member Posts: 130
    Fun
    Yeah, Have a super great time. I took my kids there in September, We have a great time. Your Kids will love it..
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Disney
    Well you better enjoy yourself and I'm sure you will. Let us know what a wonderful time you all had when you get back. Have lots of fun.

Kim
  • Patti1
    Patti1 Member Posts: 109 Member
    Enjoy the Mouse House
    Roger,

I hope you both enjoy yourself,( It't Not A Small World Afterall)lol. Enjoyall
    that WDW has to offer. It's a magical place. We are going, the good lord willing
    on Dec 3rd for a week.Go to the Hoop D Do Revue, at Fort Wilderness

Patti
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Have fun!
    *grins*

Roger, I hope everything is GREAT at Disney.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    What Fun
    Have the best of times, be safe and make many many memories!

HUGS
    Beth