Rad Grad today!!!

2»

Comments

• warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Congratulations!
    Have a wonderful vacation, you earned it!!!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    missrenee said:

Enjoy your well-deserved vaca
    Have a great time!

Hugs, Renee

Rad grad! Congrats!

Rad grad! Congrats!
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    warrrior3 said:

Congratulations!
    Have a wonderful vacation, you earned it!!!

Happy happy joy joy
    So glad to hear its done for you.....Enjoy the beach......
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    waffle8 said:

Happy happy joy joy
    So glad to hear its done for you.....Enjoy the beach......

I forgot to ask you if you
    I forgot to ask you if you needed someone to carry your luggage on your trip to the beach?

My hubby might allow me to go. lol

Have fun!
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Ritzy said:

I forgot to ask you if you
    I forgot to ask you if you needed someone to carry your luggage on your trip to the beach?

My hubby might allow me to go. lol

Have fun!

the more the merrier!
    A condo on the channel, overlooking the marina...oh yeah, my kind of place...... meeting up with some great friends I have not seen in 10 months (before this all started). Just now told them I have a new hairdo!!! Chemo ended September, but I only have a little peach fuzz right now.... I am so ready to kick back and relax in the Keys...been too long.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    cavediver said:

the more the merrier!
    A condo on the channel, overlooking the marina...oh yeah, my kind of place...... meeting up with some great friends I have not seen in 10 months (before this all started). Just now told them I have a new hairdo!!! Chemo ended September, but I only have a little peach fuzz right now.... I am so ready to kick back and relax in the Keys...been too long.

Enjoy Key Largo and congrats
    Enjoy Key Largo and congrats on the finish of rads and chemo. Yah!!! Hoping that the lymphedema can be taken care of as well.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cavediver
    I hope you're doing the happy dance :-) Enjoy your R&R. And, I hope the sleeve helps with your lymphedema. You've been through so much. It must feel unreal that you're done with chemo & rads!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    cavediver said:

the more the merrier!

I am jealous :( Have a
    I am jealous :( Have a fabulous time!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Congratulations
    You did it! Now go and have a great time in Key Largo.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    aisling8 said:

Hurray for you!
    So glad you're done done done.

Now go and enjoy your vacation!

xo
    Victoria

Congrats! Have fun at Key
    Congrats! Have fun at Key Largo!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Cavediver
    I hope you're doing the happy dance :-) Enjoy your R&R. And, I hope the sleeve helps with your lymphedema. You've been through so much. It must feel unreal that you're done with chemo & rads!
    {{hugs}} Char

Congratulations cavediver.
    Congratulations cavediver. Hoping your lymphedema gets better for you and have a great time on your vacation.

Hugs, Debby
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    ladyg said:

Congratulations
    You did it! Now go and have a great time in Key Largo.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I was wondering how you were
    I was wondering how you were doing! Congratualtions, it has been a long road!!!! Have a great time in key Largo!!!
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    carkris said:

I was wondering how you were
    I was wondering how you were doing! Congratualtions, it has been a long road!!!! Have a great time in key Largo!!!

Definitely congrats--and
    Definitely congrats--and loud whooping and hollering are in order!!! Now focus on living!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    CaveDiver
    Congratulations on being a Rad Grad! Enjoy your trip to Key Largo! Will you be doing any diving? Hope your arm feels better real soon!
    ♥ Cat
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Cat64 said:

CaveDiver
    Congratulations on being a Rad Grad! Enjoy your trip to Key Largo! Will you be doing any diving? Hope your arm feels better real soon!
    ♥ Cat

I am dancing in celebration
    I am dancing in celebration of your graduating from rads! That is a big deal!

Have fun at Key Largo!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Bumping cuz of spammer

Bumping cuz of spammer
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Congratulation on finishing
    Congratulation on finishing rads. Enjoy your vacation. I have 7 boosters left, then its off to Jamaica for my R&R after Thanksgiving.
    Sparkle
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    sparkle1 said:

Congratulation on finishing
    Congratulation on finishing rads. Enjoy your vacation. I have 7 boosters left, then its off to Jamaica for my R&R after Thanksgiving.
    Sparkle

Congratulations! ♥ Kristin ♥