Is Halloween Over???

Megan M
Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Cause I still have these lil candy bars left and can't seem to resist them.

How about you? LOL

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Sorry Megan, but, it is. We
    Sorry Megan, but, it is. We had lots of trick or treaters, but, still have the candy left too. Hubby bought too much. ( on purpose, i think )
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Kylez said:

Sorry Megan, but, it is. We
    Sorry Megan, but, it is. We had lots of trick or treaters, but, still have the candy left too. Hubby bought too much. ( on purpose, i think )

OMG Why did they make this
    OMG Why did they make this candy so small? It fools you into thinking you aren't eating much. And, we found a few miniature candy bars that you can't find the big candy bars in anymore.

Had lots of kids come by and had a great time. They were all so cute.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I had to work and I came
    I had to work and I came home Monday morning all set to eat a little Milky Way and there isn't one left. Woe is me. Just pixie stcks and tootsie rolls. I guess they may have to do.
  • amybeth4
    amybeth4 Member Posts: 14

I had to work and I came
    I had to work and I came home Monday morning all set to eat a little Milky Way and there isn't one left. Woe is me. Just pixie stcks and tootsie rolls. I guess they may have to do.

You know...
    It's probably on sale at a lot of places... Just sayin'! It would be a great way to save some money :)
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    yes but mo left overs
    yes but mo left overs suffering here LOL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

I had to work and I came

LoL Cynthia. Who ate the
    LoL Cynthia. Who ate the milky way's?