Waiting for 2nd path rept but...

Stace_aka_Pollyanna
Stace_aka_Pollyanna Member Posts: 78
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So after re-excision last Thursday I am axiously awaiting another path report.

Up til now I was praying for big and clear margins in what was left of my leftie... however, after reading all the good boobie news from my sisters I'm beginning to rethink things a bit HA!

I want perky!!!

So glad to hear you all are doing well with the "fill-ups" and "tune-ups" :) Thank you for sharing your progress so the rest of know it's a battle that can be won if God should choose that path for us xo

blessings and hugs,
Stace

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Good luck on your path
    Good luck on your path report. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Good luck on your path
    Good luck on your path report. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Wishing you a good pathology
    Wishing you a good pathology report too!

Hugs, Jan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Wishing you a good pathology
    Wishing you a good pathology report too!

Hugs, Jan

Praying for good results
    Praying for good results Stace! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Stace,
    Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way. Hope it is good news with the path report. Let us know. Hugs, Jean
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Ha, ha!
    My right breast had a lumpectomy over a year ago and my husband and I call her "perky". My other breast we call "droopy". LOL

Roseann
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Stace
    good luck on 2nd path report. The waiting is hard. My sister had lumpectomy 2 weeks ago and after 1st path report had to have more surgery last week. Path report came back that all cancer appears gone! She starts rads this week.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    cahjah75 said:

Stace
    good luck on 2nd path report. The waiting is hard. My sister had lumpectomy 2 weeks ago and after 1st path report had to have more surgery last week. Path report came back that all cancer appears gone! She starts rads this week.
    {{hugs}} Char

Good thought for a good path report!
    Keeping you in thoughts and prayers, the waiting is the hardest part,almost....lol Alison
  • cahjah75 said:

Stace
    {{hugs}} Char

Yeah for Char's sissy!! May
    Yeah for Char's sissy!! May the Gods be friendly for me this time around too. She elected not to do Chemo, Char?

Thx all... will post news tomorrow -- fingers and everything i've got left crossed xoxo
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Yeah for Char's sissy!! May
    Yeah for Char's sissy!! May the Gods be friendly for me this time around too. She elected not to do Chemo, Char?

Thx all... will post news tomorrow -- fingers and everything i've got left crossed xoxo

Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your path report!

Hugs, Diane
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Good luck on the path report
    Good luck on the path report Stace. I'm hoping & praying all goes good for you. I want perky too -lol -but these expanders are on my last nerve. Tomorrow i go for my last fill on them then i'll get my exchange surgery scheduled and i cannot wait for it -i have an ice pack on my back between my shoulders now.
    Looking forward to hearing some good news from you later on today sister :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Good luck on the path report
    Good luck on the path report Stace. I'm hoping & praying all goes good for you. I want perky too -lol -but these expanders are on my last nerve. Tomorrow i go for my last fill on them then i'll get my exchange surgery scheduled and i cannot wait for it -i have an ice pack on my back between my shoulders now.
    Looking forward to hearing some good news from you later on today sister :)
    *hugs*
    Heather

Praying for good
    Praying for good results!

Hugs, Angie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Angie2U said:

Praying for good
    Praying for good results!

Hugs, Angie

I'm right here with the 'gang' of WARRIOR Sisters