Asking for prayers

2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    natly15 said:

You are in my prayers,
    You are in my prayers, hoping and praying that it is nothing at all. God bless you.

Praying to hear only good
    Praying to hear only good news from you Sea! Will be thinking of you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    MNLynn said:

Sending those prayers your way . . .
    I will surely keep you in my thoughts & prayers. You are such a special person - always showing all of us how much you care - I pray that all will go well and that this is just "one of those bumps on the road". Please let us know what you find out.

♥ Lynn ♥

Keeping you in my thoughts
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs, Debby
  • Yes ma'am
    Praying for you !!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

sea60,
    Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way, my pink sister. I agree, there is great power in prayer! Hugs, Jean

Sending prayers for sure for
    Sending prayers for sure for you!

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    MNLynn said:

Sending those prayers your way . . .
    I will surely keep you in my thoughts & prayers. You are such a special person - always showing all of us how much you care - I pray that all will go well and that this is just "one of those bumps on the road". Please let us know what you find out.

♥ Lynn ♥

You got it! Praying for
    You got it! Praying for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Yes ma'am
    Praying for you !!!

Praying for you too!
    Hugs,

Praying for you too!

Hugs, Angie
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Angie2U said:

Praying for you too!
    Hugs,

Praying for you too!

Hugs, Angie

Lots of hugs and
    Lots of hugs and prayers.
    Wanda
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Lots of hugs and
    Lots of hugs and prayers.
    Wanda

where is the pain and
    where is the pain and discomfort at? Did you get your results, hope everything is ok
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    meena1 said:

where is the pain and
    where is the pain and discomfort at? Did you get your results, hope everything is ok

lots of prayers coming your
    lots of prayers coming your way.....
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    meena1 said:

where is the pain and

lots of prayers coming your
    lots of prayers coming your way.....
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    meena1 said:

where is the pain and

Meena, the pain is under my left breast, like at the top
    of my rib cage and on the side and even under the arm...weird? And this is the breast that didn't have the cancer. I had a bi-lateral with the DIEP reconstruction about 4 years ago. Went to have a sonogram and thank God, they didn't see anything. I still have the pain and it radiates around the chest area. So, my oncologist wants me to see my plastic surgeon. Also, a cardiologist so more appointments will be made.

Thank YOU and all my sisters for your prayers and well wishes. I'm keeping faithful that all will be well.

Meena, I hope you're tolerating the meds better.

Keeping everyone in thought and prayer,

Sylvia
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    sea60 said:

of my rib cage and on the side and even under the arm...weird? And this is the breast that didn't have the cancer. I had a bi-lateral with the DIEP reconstruction about 4 years ago. Went to have a sonogram and thank God, they didn't see anything. I still have the pain and it radiates around the chest area. So, my oncologist wants me to see my plastic surgeon. Also, a cardiologist so more appointments will be made.

Thank YOU and all my sisters for your prayers and well wishes. I'm keeping faithful that all will be well.

Sylvia

prayers
    Sylvia - you will definitely be in my prayers. You have always been such an inspiration with your words of wisdom from the Lord. I know that your strong faith will keep you strong as well.
    Linda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    sea60 said:

Sylvia

You are definitely in my
    You are definitely in my thoughts in prayers. Hoping this is just soemthing weird but benign. Please keep us posted.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    RE said:

YES
    Yes of course I will lift you in prayer, I hope you begin to feel better soon.!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE

Sending good thoughts and
    Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    sea60 said:

Sylvia

Glad to see an update
    Glad to see an update Sylvia! I am praying for you! Keep us posted!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Keeping you in my thoughts &
    Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. I'll have you with me at my walk Saturday :)
    *hugs*
    Heather

Sending my prayers for you
    Sending my prayers for you too. God bless you.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    sea60 said:

Sylvia

Congrats that your sonogram
    Congrats that your sonogram was ok Sylvia! Great news! Hoping you find relief and an easy solution soon for your pain.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    susie09 said:

Congrats that your sonogram
    Congrats that your sonogram was ok Sylvia! Great news! Hoping you find relief and an easy solution soon for your pain.

So pleased to read about
    So pleased to read about your sonogram! I know you were worried, as we all would be.

God bless you Sylvia