looking for bricks

mswijiknyc
mswijiknyc Member Posts: 421
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
I am currently looking for bricks that I can use to beat myself over the head with. I'm sure that this will yield better results than ANY conversation I could possibly have w/ hubby right now. Does anyone have a donation?

Please laugh. I can't be the only one . . . . .

Comments

• zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    right with you
    I would donate a brick but am using them! Men are so subborn! And I know my Debbie Cakes will not help.
    I think we all have the same feeling at times.
    giggle giggle
  • karenbeth
    karenbeth Member Posts: 194
    ha!
    Your post made me laugh, and laughing is infinitely better than crying. You are definitely not the only one!!!!!
  • webozo
    webozo Member Posts: 82 Member
    i use sticks and stones

i use sticks and stones
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312
    webozo said:

i use sticks and stones

i use sticks and stones

Can Relate
    I can relate.... I gripe and harp and moan at him about something all the time. Does no good of course, but I pray some of it gets through - take your water, treat your arm, gargle with this, gargle with that, check your blood sugar, feed yourself, blah blah.... I get tired of hearing myself some times, but it's necessary I think. Hang in there.
  • Pennymac02
    Pennymac02 Member Posts: 332 Member
    No bricks needed
    Just use the outside wall of the house. If neccessary, place a bullseye for repetive treatment. LOL
  • neeie
    neeie Member Posts: 6
    Funny I needed that laugh,
    Funny I needed that laugh, try just banging your head on the wall that seems to help. LOL
  • zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    for sale
    One slightly used brick. Used only once! A red brick no stain on it .
    Just a little humor for you Ms! We all have "Them" days where nothing seams to go right, like our heart in a million pieces and we are trying to find the boarder so we can piece it back together. Some days I have to use super glue to my mouth so I do not say something I do not really mean cause I am so angry at everything. I would not be the first to say it is a hard job. Buy some how we make it.
    Now send Debbie Cakes If I keep this up I just might find I don't need a brick I just need sweets!
    You are not alone........... have brick will travel! haha
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    zinniemay said:

for sale
    One slightly used brick. Used only once! A red brick no stain on it .
    Just a little humor for you Ms! We all have "Them" days where nothing seams to go right, like our heart in a million pieces and we are trying to find the boarder so we can piece it back together. Some days I have to use super glue to my mouth so I do not say something I do not really mean cause I am so angry at everything. I would not be the first to say it is a hard job. Buy some how we make it.
    Now send Debbie Cakes If I keep this up I just might find I don't need a brick I just need sweets!
    You are not alone........... have brick will travel! haha

i agree. Chocolate is much
    i agree. Chocolate is much better.