New friend????

Options
Glenna M
Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Just wondering if anyone else has had a new member??? add them as their friend. It just strikes me as a little suspicious that I would get this request on the same day that someone posted spam on every forum. The person who added me as their friend has never posted on either of the forums I frequent and has not filled in any info on their profile page.

Comments

• stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    It does seem odd, but then again...
    Sometimes people browse the boards for quite a while before even registering. Whoever this person is, they have obviously found your posts to be as wonderfully warm and thoughtful as I do!

Deb
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options

It does seem odd, but then again...
    Sometimes people browse the boards for quite a while before even registering. Whoever this person is, they have obviously found your posts to be as wonderfully warm and thoughtful as I do!

Deb

Thank you Deb
    Thanks for the sweet words, you are always so kind and thoughtful. Oooops, maybe you're not...I just remember you saying you were booted off Inspire - LOL. I always love your posts because you say what you feel and don't let anyone intimidate you. Everyone here has a lot of respect for you, your experience and your wisdom.

I guess the timing was just bad for the friends request, I came on early this morning and found we had been spammed again which infuriated and depressed me. Still find it hard to believe that people are that cruel.

Found a post by my mystery friend and am still not sure, the posting was a little strange. Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if we didn't have to be so cautious :)

Stay well,
    Glenna