News on Eric

2»

Comments

• coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    karguy said:

Thank you
    Thank you for the update,I'm glad he is alert.I'll keep praying for him.

Great news
    Jennie/Craig,

Sounds as if Eric is doing well, all things considered. Thanks to the both of you for visiting Eric and sharing the news. THank you Thank you Thank You.

Don
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Wonderful!
    Thank you!!! Just what I needed to read!!! I pray for Eric every day.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Jennie and Craig
    Thank you.
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Thank you, Jennie! I have
    Thank you, Jennie! I have been thinking about him so much lately. I'm glad you guys were able to visit him and update us all. Keep us posted with future visits. Im so glad that you and Craig were able to keep him company and let him know how much he is loved and missed here.

Sheri
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Great news
    I'm so happy that you guys went to visit him. I bet it sure made his day to see the two of you. It's people like you and Craig that makes angles!!

Thanks for the update
    Brooks
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Thanks for update
    I am so glad you were able to visit with Eric and that he was able to be awake to see you and Craig. I hope his mom can figure out how to use this site, so she can get support from us too. I can't imagine the pain she must feel, my prayers go out to them both. Thank you again for posting this, I read it with tears in my eyes.
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Jennie and Craig...
    Thanks so much for visiting with Eric. I've often wondered, many times a day, how he's feeling and doing and I also wonder how his sweet angel mom is doing as well.

I'm glad he was in "Eric Humor". He is so missed here, but we do understand why he can't be here.

Love to you all,

Holly
  • Erinb
    Erinb Member Posts: 293
    Thanks for the update on
    Thanks for the update on Eric. It was so nice of you both to visit him. Wow! What a wonderful group of people. I think about Eric often and so glad you could share this with us.
    Erin