Mammo tomorrow

Eil4186
Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi ladies, I have a mammo tomorrow at 3pm. I am nervous because I have had 2 biopsies in about 8 months. Each time it is a ton of stress waiting for results.

I am praying that tomorrow's will be uneventful. Please send your strength my way:) Love you all, Eil

Comments

• Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    tomorrow
    Best wishes for good results from your mammo tomorrow. I remember your most recent "scare" and hate that it continues for some with every test. For sure it's a mental battle as well as physical. Stay strong and positive. Be sure to let us know how it goes. By tomorrow evening, I expect your mind to be placed at ease!
    Marsha
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949

tomorrow
    Best wishes for good results from your mammo tomorrow. I remember your most recent "scare" and hate that it continues for some with every test. For sure it's a mental battle as well as physical. Stay strong and positive. Be sure to let us know how it goes. By tomorrow evening, I expect your mind to be placed at ease!
    Marsha

Thank you Marsha. You guys
    Thank you Marsha. You guys helped me so much in August. Just knowing you are all in my corner makes a huge difference. Only you know what the fear is like. Hopefully I will indeed post tomorrow evening that everything is fine. I will know results before leaving the center. Hugs, Eil
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Eil4186 said:

Thank you Marsha. You guys
    Thank you Marsha. You guys helped me so much in August. Just knowing you are all in my corner makes a huge difference. Only you know what the fear is like. Hopefully I will indeed post tomorrow evening that everything is fine. I will know results before leaving the center. Hugs, Eil

Positive Thoughts
    will be going out to you tomorrow at 3PM, Eil. I'm so glad you will get your results before you leave - having to wait is so stressful. We're all with you in spirit.

Hugs, Sally
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member

Positive Thoughts
    will be going out to you tomorrow at 3PM, Eil. I'm so glad you will get your results before you leave - having to wait is so stressful. We're all with you in spirit.

Hugs, Sally

Best wishes coming your way.
    Best wishes coming your way. I hope everything turns out okay.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Will be thinking of you
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your way. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Hope all
    goes well for you tomorrow. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Mammo Tomorrow
    Sending prayers your way. Praying for Good results on your Mammo tomorrow.
  • pinkapples
    pinkapples Member Posts: 54 Member
    It's a perpetual challenge.....
    You are in my thoughts and prayers; I'll light a candle for you tomorrow :)

God Bless
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Prayers that the mammo goes
    Prayers that the mammo goes well. You have already the stressful moments of waiting for biopsies and know how hard all the waiting is. Try to do what you can to take your mind off the potential end result. Good thoughts coming to you.
    Stef
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    fauxma said:

Prayers that the mammo goes
    Prayers that the mammo goes well. You have already the stressful moments of waiting for biopsies and know how hard all the waiting is. Try to do what you can to take your mind off the potential end result. Good thoughts coming to you.
    Stef

Sending
    good thoughts for a happy outcome.

xo
    Victoria
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I hope all turns out well
    I am other the other side of stress...I DO not AT ALL...with my mammos...I just got the ok to go once a year instead of every 3-6mths...post surgery and radiation.

I just go in thinking it's all ok...

even prior to cancer...i had the feeling ahhh it's ok..when they called me back then when I went back thought all ok...

so either way same out come...had cancer...but I tried to not stress...then I won't eat well etc..etc..i hope all goes well