Back from dinner !!!

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi All,
I just returned from my birthday dinner and had to tell you about it. OH MY , what an amazing place. I have never experienced anything like it. It was so beautiful and the food was the best. I wanted to finish every bite, of course I didn't, but I tried to. We sat outside over looking the gulf of mexico and watched the sun setting while we dined. Too beautiful....,.
The island is called Sunset Key and the restaurant is called Lattitudes. If you ever get to Key West, you must go... Check it out, it's owned by the Westin.
I'm on cloud nine......
Lisha

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Sounds awesome!
    Hi Lisha,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday diner. It sounds totally awesome! Have a safe flight home tomorrow and try to get some rest. Let us know when you get home. Love...Sue
  • forme
    allmost60 said:

Sounds awesome!
    Hi Lisha,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday diner. It sounds totally awesome! Have a safe flight home tomorrow and try to get some rest. Let us know when you get home. Love...Sue

Yes I will
    Hi Sue,
    I'll be sure to let you know that I am safely home. Most likely I'll post on Tuesday. I know you'll be at chemo, I'll be thinking of you...
    I hope that the flight will be easy and that I will be able to sleep. I am so totally wiped out, it should be no problem.
    I hope that Steve is on the road to recovery. Caution is the best way with ill loved ones. I was so worried when we were in Tampa, sick people everywhere, but so far I am fine, just very tired.
    Peaceful healing to you and to Steve....
    Lisha
  • allmost60
    forme said:

Yes I will
    Hi Sue,
    I'll be sure to let you know that I am safely home. Most likely I'll post on Tuesday. I know you'll be at chemo, I'll be thinking of you...
    I hope that the flight will be easy and that I will be able to sleep. I am so totally wiped out, it should be no problem.
    I hope that Steve is on the road to recovery. Caution is the best way with ill loved ones. I was so worried when we were in Tampa, sick people everywhere, but so far I am fine, just very tired.
    Lisha

Steve's better
    Hi Lisha,
    Steve feels good again, so the z-pack did the trick. He has 2 more pills to take and he's no longer contagious and is going to work in the morning.. Whew..we dodged me getting sick thank goodness! He works at a grade school so he's constantly around kids that get sick, but he rarely gets sick Thanks for asking...it's always nice to know people care and are thinking about you. Thats what I like so much about this group...caring loving people. Take care...Love...Sue
  • allmost60
    WOW!
    Lisha...Found the web site and looked at pictures of Sunset Key Island and the Latitudes restaurant.The outside dining area is awesome. Very classy and romantic. Thanks for sharing!..Love..Sue
  • forme
    allmost60 said:

WOW!
    Lisha...Found the web site and looked at pictures of Sunset Key Island and the Latitudes restaurant.The outside dining area is awesome. Very classy and romantic. Thanks for sharing!..Love..Sue

I agree
    Hi Sue,

I just had to share it with all. It was too wonderful....
    Packing up and getting ready to head home.
    peaceful healing..
    Lisha
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    forme said:

Yes I will
    Hi Sue,
    Lisha

How Lovely!!
    Oh that is awesome!! I am so glad for you - you deserve all the lovely times and then taking the risk to travel - bravo!

Excuse me, Sue, what is Z-pack?

Gotta get my hubby prepared in case he gets sick too!

Liz
  • allmost60

How Lovely!!
    Oh that is awesome!! I am so glad for you - you deserve all the lovely times and then taking the risk to travel - bravo!

Excuse me, Sue, what is Z-pack?

Gotta get my hubby prepared in case he gets sick too!

Liz

Z-Pak
    Hi Liz,
    It's called Azithromycin/Zithromax/Z-Pak. It fights bacteria in the body. Steve came home with a nasty cough and a low grade fever. The medi-center doctor didn't feel like he had the flu, but more of a respiratory infection..hence Z-Pak was prescribed. This medication is not used for flu's or colds. There are only 5 pills you take..(1 a day). Respiratory infections are contagious, just like a cold or flu. He's all better now.
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    allmost60 said:

Z-Pak
    Hi Liz,
    It's called Azithromycin/Zithromax/Z-Pak. It fights bacteria in the body. Steve came home with a nasty cough and a low grade fever. The medi-center doctor didn't feel like he had the flu, but more of a respiratory infection..hence Z-Pak was prescribed. This medication is not used for flu's or colds. There are only 5 pills you take..(1 a day). Respiratory infections are contagious, just like a cold or flu. He's all better now.
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Got it
    Got it - thanks for the info!!!