oh nooo Mr. Bill my cravings contolled me today...

shy violet
shy violet Member Posts: 167
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
just drove one hour each way for del taco craving...only one close to orlando...not so goofy until you hear that within 4 blocks of my home we have, ready? And I know this isn't everybody...taco bell, mcdonalds, burger king, ihop, dennys, joes crab shack, shoneys, perkins, fudruckers, buffalo wing stop, chevys, chilis, flippers pizza, pizza hut, cicis pizza, dominos pizza, papa johns pizza, gyro sandwiches, subway, dragon court, run run chinese, ny china buffet, more mexican food restaurants, sizzler, black angus, olive garden, middle eastern restaurants, kosher delis, and on it goes...

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Enjoy
    I'd do it too :)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Enjoy
    I'd do it too :)

Shy,
    When you crave the Del,

Shy,
    When you crave the Del, you crave the Del and nothing else will do. I'm that way about Arby's.
    Stef
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    fauxma said:

Shy,
    When you crave the Del,

Shy,
    When you crave the Del, you crave the Del and nothing else will do. I'm that way about Arby's.
    Stef

ooh ooh, arbys...now you did
    ooh ooh, arbys...now you did it...apple turnover...new huge onion rings...jamocha shake...must...not...go...must...not...goooooooo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

ooh ooh, arbys...now you did
    ooh ooh, arbys...now you did it...apple turnover...new huge onion rings...jamocha shake...must...not...go...must...not...goooooooo

I like that phrase Must not
    I like that phrase Must not go, then must must not, then must. Yes, it has a definite ring to it. I must find out where the nearest Arby's is here. I have not had one since April when we moved here. That can't be right. I need to correct that soon.
    Stef
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Please,
    go to Perkins and have a piece of that wonderful chocolate pie (Silk chocolate?) for me. I crave it often and no Perkins in sight. Or even an hour away!

Sue