Did You Realize That Today Is 10-10-10??????

jnl
jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Kind of cool that it is! So, anyone that has the lucky number of 10 had best play the lottery today! LOL Oh, and if you win..how about splitting the winnings with all of us?

Hugs, Leeza

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Yes, I knew
    Yes, I did know this Leeza. Hubby reminded me tonight, but, 10 isn't either of our lucky numbers, so, no lottery for us.

Interesting date though!
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Angie2U said:

Yes, I knew
    Yes, I did know this Leeza. Hubby reminded me tonight, but, 10 isn't either of our lucky numbers, so, no lottery for us.

Interesting date though!

10-10-10
    Awesome! I recall that today is Heather's birthday, so if you see this friend, Happy Birthday.
    By the way, I bought two $2.oo scratch-offs last night and just worked them. I "won" $2.00 - now how many ways do I have to split that??????lol
    Have a great day!
    Marsha
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    i will be getting some
    i will be getting some tickets...10 is my all time lucky number :) and thank you Marsha for the birthday wishes :)
    I read an article in our local paper this morning about a little girl who was turning 10 today! I had to respond to that & send her special birthday wishes, and i felt kinda old when I told her that when I turned 10 it was 1985 lol...
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

i will be getting some
    i will be getting some tickets...10 is my all time lucky number :) and thank you Marsha for the birthday wishes :)
    I read an article in our local paper this morning about a little girl who was turning 10 today! I had to respond to that & send her special birthday wishes, and i felt kinda old when I told her that when I turned 10 it was 1985 lol...
    *hugs*
    Heather

How cool, I've been recovering for 8 days .. and lost track
    of days .. SO after a hot cup of coffee, jolt of football, I'll go out and purchase some lotto tickets .. it can't hurt.

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

How cool, I've been recovering for 8 days .. and lost track
    of days .. SO after a hot cup of coffee, jolt of football, I'll go out and purchase some lotto tickets .. it can't hurt.

Vicki Sam

Heather,
    Happy 10/10/10 to

Heather,
    Happy 10/10/10 to you and I hope that your lottery tickets come in big. Hope your day is full of joy and celebration.
    Stef
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

i will be getting some
    *hugs*
    Heather

Happy Birthday Heather and
    Happy Birthday Heather and hoping you hit the jackpot in the lottery!

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

i will be getting some
    *hugs*
    Heather

Happy Birthday Heather!

Happy Birthday Heather!