Had my markers drawn today

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm seeing my oncologist in one week and had all of my labs done today. Please send some healing vibes, good wishes, prayers--whatever you have. Thanks! I'm a little nervous.

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Sent, sweet Cynthia. Can
    Sent, sweet Cynthia. Can you feel them? Prayers and wishes of peace for you this week and best results at your oncologist visit.xoxoxo Lynn
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    lynn1950 said:

Sent, sweet Cynthia. Can
    Sent, sweet Cynthia. Can you feel them? Prayers and wishes of peace for you this week and best results at your oncologist visit.xoxoxo Lynn

Sending you lots of prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts.

Hugs, Megan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Megan M said:

Sending you lots of prayers
    Sending you lots of prayers and good thoughts.

Hugs, Megan

Thanks, I am sure they are
    Thanks, I am sure they are fine. I should be able to get my own results at work next week, so I'll keep you posted. I just need to get out and go to the big plant sale at the local arboretum--that'll help!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Thanks, I am sure they are
    Thanks, I am sure they are fine. I should be able to get my own results at work next week, so I'll keep you posted. I just need to get out and go to the big plant sale at the local arboretum--that'll help!

I am sure you will be fine
    I am sure you will be fine too Cynthia, but, I am still sending you good luck and prayers.

Hugs, Diane
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Sending lots of positive
    Sending lots of positive energy!

Hugs to you,

Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cynthia
    I'm sending you cyber hugs - do you feel them??? Since you had a recurrence after 22 years I certainly hope you get good news. We need good news this week. I have shed more tears this past week reading some upsetting posts, it will be a nice change of pace to have some news to celebrate.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    cahjah75 said:

Cynthia
    I'm sending you cyber hugs - do you feel them??? Since you had a recurrence after 22 years I certainly hope you get good news. We need good news this week. I have shed more tears this past week reading some upsetting posts, it will be a nice change of pace to have some news to celebrate.
    {{hugs}} Char

I'm having mine monday....
    and feel the same way.... Oh Lord get us through this with some good news AND HOPE~
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Sending you good vibes
    Sending you good vibes Cynthia. Nervousness is part of the package.

You could go to the Medical Record Department and request the results of your labs before your visit to your oncologist.

All they require is an ID and you sign a consent form. My MRD knows me so well, that I no longer have to show them an ID. They see me coming and have the report in their hand waiting to turn it over to me. I do call prior to picking up the report.

Best to you,

SIROD
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Big pile of good wishes,
    Big pile of good wishes, prayers and thoughts are coming your way. I hope that the news is NED, NED, NED.
    Stef
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    fauxma said:

Big pile of good wishes,
    Big pile of good wishes, prayers and thoughts are coming your way. I hope that the news is NED, NED, NED.
    Stef

Sending you lots of support
    Sending you lots of support and prayers.

Hugs, Angie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi CypressCynthia
    Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts to you, my friend. Thanks again for all your help. Hugs, Jean
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sending positive energy your
    Sending positive energy your way!!