Back From Kaua'i, But So Sad For Those Who Are Struggling.

missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My husband and I had a wonderful, relaxing, regenerating trip to Kaua'i. I've so missed all you pink angels. I hesitated to post today--feel guilty after reading all of the trials some of you are enduring.

All I can offer are prayers, words of encouragement, hope and peace.

Hugs, Renee

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Renee,
    Welcome back. Glad you had a great trip, you deserved it. Hope you have some pictures to share. Hugs, Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Hi Renee
    glad you're back. Hope the trip was wonderful and relaxing. My husband and I were there in April and we enjoyed it.
    Char
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Missrenee welcome back!
    I missed you. And can I just say, what are you crazy?? We need stories like yours
    for inspiration. You wouldn't want to deprive us, now would you?

HUUUGS,
    Ayse
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    aysemari said:

Missrenee welcome back!
    I missed you. And can I just say, what are you crazy?? We need stories like yours
    for inspiration. You wouldn't want to deprive us, now would you?

HUUUGS,
    Ayse

We are here for the good as
    We are here for the good as well, so glad you had a great trip, you really deserve it. yay!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Ah the garden isle...
    I'm glad you had a wonderful and relaxing trip to Kauai! I have been there twice and I love it there. Don't feel guilty for enjoying a beautiful island with the man you love. Instead, tell us about the trip and post pictures, please!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    elm3544 said:

Ah the garden isle...
    I'm glad you had a wonderful and relaxing trip to Kauai! I have been there twice and I love it there. Don't feel guilty for enjoying a beautiful island with the man you love. Instead, tell us about the trip and post pictures, please!

Renee,
    Glad you had the chance to relax and rejuvenate. It is good to get away. Post pictures and share your trip with us.
    Stef
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time, and that you were on vacation. Missed your posts, was a little concerned. Vacation, whew!

Never feel guilty about leaving it all behind. We all need to do it.

Sue
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    sbmly53 said:

I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time, and that you were on vacation. Missed your posts, was a little concerned. Vacation, whew!

Never feel guilty about leaving it all behind. We all need to do it.

Sue

You took a piece of each of us with you!!!!
    So happy for anyone who posts on here with good news! WE all join in your joy!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Welcome back and so glad
    Welcome back and so glad that you had a good restorative vacation. We missed you!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Oh la la!
    LOVE the new picture Renee, you just look fabulous!!

Ayse