exchange surgery date~finally!

m-star
m-star Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
just an update! I have finally got a date for my exchange surgery.its october 26th.

im so excited! had my BMx on Feb 16th so i am more than ready for this next 'soft' step. Just hope i like them! lol

Kay xxx

Comments

• AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Exchange
    M-star
    I'm having my exchange surgery on Oct. 29th. I'm sure anything has to feel better than this expanders. I'm like you and I can't wait. Good Luck!!

Janie
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79
    AMomNETN said:

Exchange
    M-star
    I'm having my exchange surgery on Oct. 29th. I'm sure anything has to feel better than this expanders. I'm like you and I can't wait. Good Luck!!

Janie

Hey Kay
    Hey Kay, I am having my exchange surgery on Oct 13. Are you having everything done at once. I thought it would be separate surgeries, but my plastic surgeon is doing, exchange, nippples and tattooing. I hope he knows what he is doing, I trust him. Hopefully we will be side sleepers soon.
    Janie are you doing everything at once?
    Rhonda
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Kay,
    YAY!!! YAY!!! I know you are happy to finally have a exchange date. Good for you. Hopefully, mine won't be that far behind yours. Hugs, Jean
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I know all will go well with you Kay!
    Keeping you in prayer!

Sylvia
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Hi Kay nice to see you
    Hi Kay nice to see you posting again...ive been wondering how your doing!
    That is so awesome that your finaly having your exchange...i just had mine in mid July and i love them...so much better than those rock hard exspanders.
    Keep us posted on your progress!
  • slynch
    slynch Member Posts: 82
    Excited for You
    I am having mine on October 13th, can't hardly wait to get these rock hard expanders out. Good luck to you!!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Kay
    you've waited a long time and have been very patient. Hoping that all goes well for your surgery.
    Char
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Hi, Kay!! It is good to see
    Hi, Kay!! It is good to see you posting and good news on your exchange surgery, too. I am not a fan of these expanders either. I don't have my appointment to discuss surgery until 10/26, so I have some time to go. One day at a time. Good luck to you and please let us know how it goes. Take care.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MyTurnNow said:

Hi, Kay!! It is good to see you posting and good news on your exchange surgery, too. I am not a fan of these expanders either. I don't have my appointment to discuss surgery until 10/26, so I have some time to go. One day at a time. Good luck to you and please let us know how it goes. Take care.

good luck
    wishing. You easy time and quick healing
    Nice to see you
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MyTurnNow said:

good luck
    Nice to see you
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    I've missed you!
    So exciting! Congratulations! (we congratulate ourselves on funny things around here, eh?!)

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Kay,
    YAY!!! YAY!!! I know you are happy to finally have a exchange date. Good for you. Hopefully, mine won't be that far behind yours. Hugs, Jean

Good to hear from you Kay!
    Good to hear from you Kay! Wishing you the best of luck with your exchange!

Lex♥
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Member Posts: 84
    Yea! So glad you finally
    Yea! So glad you finally have a date, I know it will be such a relief to get those awful expanders out! My surgery was Aug 26 and it's been a piece of cake. Best of luck to you!
    Laura
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Good luck Kay
    I thought you were already done, when I saw that fabulous
    photo of your tatas.

YEAAAY soon you'll have no more rocks in your chest.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

good luck
    Nice to see you

Good luck Kay! Here is
    Good luck Kay! Here is wishing and praying that you recover quickly too!

Hugs, Megan
  • lizziejane
    lizziejane Member Posts: 69
    EXCHANGE SURGERY
    YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNOW THIS, BUT---AFTER MY SURGERIES, I FOUND IT MUCH MORE CONVIENENT TO USE KOTEX OR THE LIGHT DAY PADS IN MY BRAS INSTEAD OF THE PADDING THE HOSPITAL SENDS YOU HOME WITH.....ALSO BOUGHT A FRONT HOOK BRA TO REPLACE THE ONE THAT THEY SEND YOU HOME IN...MY PS SAID TO WEAR ONE 24/7--SO ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE AN EXTRA ONE OR TWO AROUND FOR WHEN WHEN YOU NEED TO LAUNDER ONE...