Send me Good Wishes for Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413

Thanks
    Again, thanks for the good thoughts. To answer a couple of questions, it is not dental...have had all crowns replaced, peridontal cleaning, and clean bill of health. Neurologists has mentioned Trigeminal Neuralgia, but it has not been confirmed. It feels like a toothache 24/7 in my upper left jaw. We will see. Just hope they find something, as this has been going on for two years.....enough! Will post when we have an answer, hopefully. Hugs, Judy

More positive thoughts...
    ...coming your way!

Linda
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hopeful prayers your way, Judy...
    For benign results, of course! And that there will be some sort of real solution for your pain. Will be with you tomorrow, in spirit, friend.

Hugs.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    My thought are with you.
    I am thinking very positive thought for you that they will find the cause of the pain and fix it quickly for you.

Hugs
    Georgia
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Positive Thoughts and Prayers
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way Judy. God bless.
    BL
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Judy im sending you very
    Judy im sending you very positive thoughts for your MRI and finally put this to rest for you so you can have some relief from it.....Sending prayers too!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    jo jo said:

Judy im sending you very
    Judy im sending you very positive thoughts for your MRI and finally put this to rest for you so you can have some relief from it.....Sending prayers too!!!

Dear Judy
    sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Wishing that nothing serious will be found.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Judy,
    Positive thoughts,

Judy,
    Positive thoughts, strong prayers and gentle hugs that all will be good. Oh, and anything I can cross is.
    Stef
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Sending you truckloads of
    good wishes, some positive vibes, warm and fuzzies and
    adding love and hugs!

Ayse
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Judy-sending you tons of
    Judy-sending you tons of positive thoughts for an end to worry, a speedy diagnosis, and a quick cure for the pain. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Fingers and toes crossed and
    Fingers and toes crossed and a prayer in my heart. Blessing and prayers to you creampuff. Katz
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

Thanks
    Again, thanks for the good thoughts. To answer a couple of questions, it is not dental...have had all crowns replaced, peridontal cleaning, and clean bill of health. Neurologists has mentioned Trigeminal Neuralgia, but it has not been confirmed. It feels like a toothache 24/7 in my upper left jaw. We will see. Just hope they find something, as this has been going on for two years.....enough! Will post when we have an answer, hopefully. Hugs, Judy

Hoping and Praying for Good Test Results and Treatment
    Judy, I hope and pray that whatever is causing your pain is identified and an effective treatment begun as soon as possible. You have suffered far more than your share in these last years. You deserve answers and relief for the pain.

With your gentle, calm and steady strength through so many trials, you won my admiration a long time ago. I will wait with you for some good news/answers, keeping you in my prayers.

Moopy
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Katz77 said:

Fingers and toes crossed and
    Fingers and toes crossed and a prayer in my heart. Blessing and prayers to you creampuff. Katz

Judy, Judy, Judy
    All good thoughts, positive vibes, prayers coming your way.

Hugs, Renee