Send me Good Wishes for Tomorrow

creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, I am off for another Brain MRI tomorrow to see if they can find why I am still having so much pain in the left side of my face. This is a new group, and I am going to see a Neurosurgeon this time after the MRI. Cross your fingers that they at least can find what is causing the pain, and we can fix it. I will post after the results are in...just hoping it is not metastasis...positive thoughts, positive thoughts. Hugs, Judy

Comments

• skipper85
    skipper85 Member Posts: 229
    Good Wishes & Positive Thoughts

Hi Judy

Have fingers and toes crossed that your docs can solve this mystery and it has nothing to do with cancer. It may just be an inflamed nerve.

SENDING HUGS, GOOD THOUGHTS & PRAYERS

Skipper
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    skipper85 said:

Hi Judy

Have fingers and toes crossed that your docs can solve this mystery and it has nothing to do with cancer. It may just be an inflamed nerve.

Skipper

Prayers and good thoughts
    Prayers and good thoughts coming your way! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) janice
  • Evoling_butterfly
    Evoling_butterfly Member Posts: 57
    Did you get it?
    Sending you all my positive thoughts and wishing you the best outcome!
    Kris
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Did you get it?
    Sending you all my positive thoughts and wishing you the best outcome!
    Kris

add mine! let us know hope
    add mine! let us know hope you get all the right answers.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Judy
    sending positive thoughts your way re MRI and Neurologist. Hope they have some answers. It's no fun being in pain.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    skipper85 said:

Hi Judy

Skipper

All the positives I can produce......
    If I were any more positive I'd be a battery! Let's hope they figure out what it is soon so you don't have that additional anxiety haging over your head.

Positive ++++++
    Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Judy,
    Good luck tomorrow, my friend. Hopefully, they will be able to find the cause of the pain. Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way. Let us know how you make out. Hugs, Jean
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HUGS
    Judy I am sending all the prayers, positive thoughts and cyber hugs that I can muster! We will be with you in spirit as you get your tests!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    RE said:

HUGS
    Judy I am sending all the prayers, positive thoughts and cyber hugs that I can muster! We will be with you in spirit as you get your tests!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
    *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
    ☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥RE

Judy,
    Good luck tomorrow and

Judy,
    Good luck tomorrow and I'll be there with you in mind. What time is your MRI, I want to send a prayer at that exact time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • creampuff91344

Judy,
    Good luck tomorrow and

Judy,
    Good luck tomorrow and I'll be there with you in mind. What time is your MRI, I want to send a prayer at that exact time.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Thanks
    Thank you all for your good wishes. They just called to change my time to 12 noon, in Tyler, Texas. I know I will be feeling all of you as I try my best to stay still for this one hour test. Will report when I have results. Hugs, Judy
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member

Thanks
    Thank you all for your good wishes. They just called to change my time to 12 noon, in Tyler, Texas. I know I will be feeling all of you as I try my best to stay still for this one hour test. Will report when I have results. Hugs, Judy

Judy, good wishes, hope they find something
    minor and esy to fix! Maybe they can give you something to help you relax and the hour will pass more quickly...

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908

Thanks

Pain
    Judy, Did they ever say anything about Trigeminal Neuralgia? This can be excrutiating! Good luck tomorrow. We're all rooting for good news! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    All good wishes and positive
    All good wishes and positive thoughts are being sent your way, Judy! I hope the MRI is conclusive, and that you will be quickly diagnosed, found to have no cancer of any kind of course, and that you are then well on your way to being pain free!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Good wishes
    positive thoughts and lots of prayers coming your way. It'll be so good to hear the report of good news when you post next.

marge
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Skeezie said:

Judy, good wishes, hope they find something
    minor and esy to fix! Maybe they can give you something to help you relax and the hour will pass more quickly...

Hugs, Judy :-)

Prayers are coming your way Judy
    I believe in the power of prayer and with all of us praying surely it won't be anything major. Could it be just a tooth causing the pain?
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member

Thanks

I will be thinking of you
    Sending positive thoughts and saying prayers for good outcome of your MRI tomorrow.I'll be there in spirit right along with you. I guess the machine might get a little confused, and crowded, if we all got in there with you...
    A Big Hug, K
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member

Good wishes
    positive thoughts and lots of prayers coming your way. It'll be so good to hear the report of good news when you post next.

marge

will be thinking about you!
    will be thinking about you! I always make up a song or prayer to the bang bang bang of the MRI like "please please please let it all be ok" and I say it over and over and over again! LOL
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Sending you prayers
    of healing! I know Chemo can certainly affect the nerve endings. Yes, let us know how you are doing.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    sea60 said:

Sending you prayers
    of healing! I know Chemo can certainly affect the nerve endings. Yes, let us know how you are doing.

Blessings,

Sylvia

Keeping you in....
    my prayers and sending you all my positive energy - keeping you close! Take care and let us know when you can.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • creampuff91344

Keeping you in....
    my prayers and sending you all my positive energy - keeping you close! Take care and let us know when you can.
    much love,
    -Jenny

Thanks
    Again, thanks for the good thoughts. To answer a couple of questions, it is not dental...have had all crowns replaced, peridontal cleaning, and clean bill of health. Neurologists has mentioned Trigeminal Neuralgia, but it has not been confirmed. It feels like a toothache 24/7 in my upper left jaw. We will see. Just hope they find something, as this has been going on for two years.....enough! Will post when we have an answer, hopefully. Hugs, Judy