Moopy and NED... still sittin' in that tree!!!

2»

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Im so
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Im so excited and happy for the both of you...thats just awesome!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Congratulations!! May you,
    Congratulations!! May you, Moopy, and Ned dance on and on and on!!
    Hugs,
    Kari
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Joe-
    WONDERFUL!!!! Im so

Joe-
    WONDERFUL!!!! Im so happy to hear this and so extremely happy for the both of you! May God continue to bless you both with continued good health & many many many more happy & love filled years! And bless you, Joe, for being there for your Moopy through all this. I'm lucky enough to have 2 such wonderful men in my life supporting me & getting me through this, my husband and my dad. I wish all of us women going through BC had that kind of support.
    THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful news, it gives us all hope & keeps the will to fight going.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Joe-
    WONDERFUL!!!! Im so

Joe-
    WONDERFUL!!!! Im so happy to hear this and so extremely happy for the both of you! May God continue to bless you both with continued good health & many many many more happy & love filled years! And bless you, Joe, for being there for your Moopy through all this. I'm lucky enough to have 2 such wonderful men in my life supporting me & getting me through this, my husband and my dad. I wish all of us women going through BC had that kind of support.
    THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful news, it gives us all hope & keeps the will to fight going.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Nothing I love to hear more
    There's nothing I love to hear more than dances with NED that have lasted double-digit months (soon to be double-digit YEARS, I'm sure)!

Lovely Moopy, you give all of us hope and a little more courage and strength to keep fighting, so thank you to both of you for sharing your good news!

Traci
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Awesome
    Blessings to you both...So glad to hear this awesome news...
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Congratlations
    May the dance with NED continue forever!

Hugs
    Georgia
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Congratulations
    Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the both of you! You might need to buy another pair of dancing shoes as I suspect the ones you have been using are tuckered out!
    BL
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Congratulations to the two of you
    What wonderful news. Looks like NED will staying at your place and enjoying your hospitality for a long, long time. Take those well deserved naps and enjoy every moment.
    Hugs,K
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    KayNYC said:

Congratulations to the two of you
    What wonderful news. Looks like NED will staying at your place and enjoying your hospitality for a long, long time. Take those well deserved naps and enjoy every moment.
    Hugs,K

Moopy the "napster"...
    ah, I love a good nap!! Congrats moopy and aortus on a good stretch of health and wellbeing! May the dance continue. Having loved ones who stand with us thru it all is one of the keys to our well being!
    Blessings~
    Melanie
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Thrilled at such wonderful news!
    I bet your cheeks hurt from smiling so much!

Sue
  • SDickerson
    SDickerson Member Posts: 44
    Happy
    I am soooooo happy for the two of you.....Many more dances!!!!!!

God Bless,
    Shannon
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member

Happy
    I am soooooo happy for the two of you.....Many more dances!!!!!!

God Bless,
    Shannon

look out Joe!
    That NED seems to be quite a guy................BUT, then so do you. Congratulations to you both on the latest results. I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep them coming. Continued best wishes.
    Marsha
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Yay!
    Such great news! So happy for the both of you! Moopy is a lucky gal to have such a special guy!
    Linda
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    With Gratitude
    Thank you all, sisters and friends, for your kind and encouraging messages. I'm thankful for good test results over the last 22 months, and for the strength and comfort given to me and to Joe from our CSN sisters. We couldn't have made it through all the tests and fears and chemo/radiation miseries without you.

My thanks and best wishes always,

Moopy
  • John_32
    John_32 Member Posts: 71
    Moopy23 said:

With Gratitude
    Thank you all, sisters and friends, for your kind and encouraging messages. I'm thankful for good test results over the last 22 months, and for the strength and comfort given to me and to Joe from our CSN sisters. We couldn't have made it through all the tests and fears and chemo/radiation miseries without you.

My thanks and best wishes always,

Moopy

I know from my wife's
    I know from my wife's experience how aggressive triple negative can be, so this is especially positive news for you both--glad to hear it!