How many Canadians

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Interested to know how many others from Canada have been coming here for their support. At the time of my cancer a Lesbian support group was undergroud so didn't go to any and this was the only site that had a chat back then that you could actually chat with others up all night like myself. It was really user friendly and for some reason will not let me have my name and won't let me change and log in and they don't seem to know why and I cannot figure it out so not in chat anymore.
Let's NOT GO CANADA this time cause the fewer of us need this site the better to me, lolol.
Tara

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    The only for-sure Canadian I know from here
    ...is Tasha, a/k/a Julia or "The Turquoise Terror." Tash is actually an Englishwoman, but has been living in Ontario for several years now. She doesn't check in here much anymore due to password/username issues, but she is definitely alive and well and kicking on Facebook. She is also mad about chatting all night, so I suspect the two of you will hit it off, big time.

I would cheerfully tell you all sorts of great stories involving her - she's a real piece of work; the Moopster and I both adore her - but there's no way one can really be prepared to encounter Tasha. If you're interested in getting in touch with her, send me a PM and I will tell you how to find her on FB.

Best,
    Joe
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

The only for-sure Canadian I know from here
    ...is Tasha, a/k/a Julia or "The Turquoise Terror." Tash is actually an Englishwoman, but has been living in Ontario for several years now. She doesn't check in here much anymore due to password/username issues, but she is definitely alive and well and kicking on Facebook. She is also mad about chatting all night, so I suspect the two of you will hit it off, big time.

I would cheerfully tell you all sorts of great stories involving her - she's a real piece of work; the Moopster and I both adore her - but there's no way one can really be prepared to encounter Tasha. If you're interested in getting in touch with her, send me a PM and I will tell you how to find her on FB.

Best,
    Joe

Joe and Moopy,
    I miss her

Joe and Moopy,
    I miss her too. She was one of a kind. We just won't say what kind. HE HE LOL
    Stef
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

Joe and Moopy,
    I miss her

Joe and Moopy,
    I miss her too. She was one of a kind. We just won't say what kind. HE HE LOL
    Stef

newbie from Canada used to
    newbie from Canada used to post but stopped. I hope she did well with her chemo.