Pics from Susan Komen Race for the Cure 2010

carriesoup
carriesoup Member Posts: 144
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
just posted a few pics from the race. walked with my family and friends the day after my first treatment. felt so good to be surrounded by so many supporters. (might not have been the best choice though, wiped me out!)

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Great pictures!
    Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a beautiful day. Sorry it wiped you out, but I'm sure you felt good about it. I'll be walking in the Komen race in Baltimore tomorrow. Hugs, Jean
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Jean 0609 said:

Great pictures!
    Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a beautiful day. Sorry it wiped you out, but I'm sure you felt good about it. I'll be walking in the Komen race in Baltimore tomorrow. Hugs, Jean

it was all worth it! i'm
    it was all worth it! i'm sure i would have been wiped out anyway. i was so glad that i wasn't too sick to make it. :)
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Dear Carriesoup
    Congratulations on your successful completion of the Komen Walk. Loved your pictures and your support team. Sorry, it was a bit much physically but I bet you feel great that you actually did it.
    Hugs,K
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    great pictures! Glad you
    great pictures! Glad you enjoyed it.
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Sweet Carrie, Wow...how
    Sweet Carrie, Wow...how incredibly beautiful and emotional, and a forever memory for you and the family...thanks for the pics, and thanks for your braveness...love, shy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Sweet Carrie, Wow...how
    Sweet Carrie, Wow...how incredibly beautiful and emotional, and a forever memory for you and the family...thanks for the pics, and thanks for your braveness...love, shy

Love the pictures Carrie!
    Love the pictures Carrie! You look beautiful!

Thanks for walking for us!