Never a dull moment

2»

Comments

• Sparkyz
    Sparkyz Member Posts: 17
    Hope you are doing well!
    Hi Vinny,

I hope you are doing better today and I hope your WBC's are climbing up and Marrow is good. Keep strong! You we the first to ever reply to me on this sight. I even told my wife about you so you have no choice but to hang tough and feel better your a celebrity in my house now. :)

Your new friend,

Mark (sparkyz)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Sparkyz said:

Hope you are doing well!
    Hi Vinny,

I hope you are doing better today and I hope your WBC's are climbing up and Marrow is good. Keep strong! You we the first to ever reply to me on this sight. I even told my wife about you so you have no choice but to hang tough and feel better your a celebrity in my house now. :)

Your new friend,

Mark (sparkyz)

Mark
    Thank's so much Mark! We will get thru it! Vinny
  • Sparkyz
    Sparkyz Member Posts: 17
    vinny59 said:

Mark
    Thank's so much Mark! We will get thru it! Vinny

Hows it going?
    Vinny,

Hows the WBC's? Up I hope. How are you feeling today?

Mark
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Sparkyz said:

Hows it going?
    Vinny,

Hows the WBC's? Up I hope. How are you feeling today?

Mark

hey
    Hey Mark I wish I can say better, but it's really been rough, I feel like I ran a 10k marathon, and got hit by a train at the finish line. It's going to take at least a week for my count's to start rising. I keep telling my wife it can be so much worse..... The WBC's can in at 0.05 not one yet.... LOL Thanks for asking Vinny
  • LCN
    LCN Member Posts: 8
    vinny59 said:

hey
    Hey Mark I wish I can say better, but it's really been rough, I feel like I ran a 10k marathon, and got hit by a train at the finish line. It's going to take at least a week for my count's to start rising. I keep telling my wife it can be so much worse..... The WBC's can in at 0.05 not one yet.... LOL Thanks for asking Vinny

Sending you good WBC thoughts!
    Looking forward to a great update from you - take it easy.

Lisa