the original z natural is now available again.

maggie_wilson
maggie_wilson Member Posts: 596
for some reason, the maker of z natural took it off the market, but because of pressure from a number of customers, it's now back on. just so you know. i've decided to try it, since i've heard such incredible testimonials--can't hurt.
sisterhood,
maggie

Comments

• jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    Thanks
    Maggie,

Now tell me what's so special about this product. I guess you can say, if we all purchased everything each and every doc or professional or friend suggested, we'd be broke. Today I've got an array of products I thought was good and always open to another one. Tend to watch things as some products can be so powerful they negate the other products we take.

What sparks you to go with Z Natural?

Happy Friday....
    Jan
  • maggie_wilson
    jazzy1 said:

Thanks
    Maggie,

Now tell me what's so special about this product. I guess you can say, if we all purchased everything each and every doc or professional or friend suggested, we'd be broke. Today I've got an array of products I thought was good and always open to another one. Tend to watch things as some products can be so powerful they negate the other products we take.

What sparks you to go with Z Natural?

Happy Friday....
    Jan

jan and z natural

actually, i've been discouraged by health professionals from trying this product, since it has not been proven. no one said i'd be hurt by taking it, so i am. it's the 4+ personal testmonials from 4 people with stage 3-4 ovarian cancer/upsc, who all say that this product saved their lives. period. so, i figure, can't hurt. i agree, there's a lot out there, and it's hard to pick and choose. i've heard about z natural for almost a year now, but it hasn't been available, so now that it is, i'm trying it. can't really vouch any more for it. it's such an individual decision.

sisterhood,
    maggie
  • pjba11
    pjba11 Member Posts: 188

jan and z natural

actually, i've been discouraged by health professionals from trying this product, since it has not been proven. no one said i'd be hurt by taking it, so i am. it's the 4+ personal testmonials from 4 people with stage 3-4 ovarian cancer/upsc, who all say that this product saved their lives. period. so, i figure, can't hurt. i agree, there's a lot out there, and it's hard to pick and choose. i've heard about z natural for almost a year now, but it hasn't been available, so now that it is, i'm trying it. can't really vouch any more for it. it's such an individual decision.

sisterhood,
    maggie

Available
    FYI: I have always been able to get Z. I do not sell it. If you have problems getting it please let me know and I will share phone numbers to the lab that makes it, and also the chemist that invented it. He is wonderful to visit with. Peggy
  • maggie_wilson
    pjba11 said:

Available
    FYI: I have always been able to get Z. I do not sell it. If you have problems getting it please let me know and I will share phone numbers to the lab that makes it, and also the chemist that invented it. He is wonderful to visit with. Peggy

that is so good to know, peggy

that's strange that for a year, it said on the z natural site, that the chemist had taken it off the market. then a year later, back on it was. i'm really glad to know that you always have access to it, because now that i've started, i'll want to continue with it, i'm sure. the bottles are quite tiny, so i obviously did not purchase enough to last me very long, so i'll get back on a buy a larger supply. hopefully, it comes in bigger, and therefore slightly discounted, containers.

thanx again, peggy,
    sisterhood,
    maggie
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379

jan and z natural

sisterhood,
    maggie

Z Natural
    Maggie,

I do understand where you're coming from....the feedback from others is THE BEST REFERRAL. How can we rely on docs, as many medical docs don't have a clue.

I was involved with a vitamin company, called RELIV for years and on their products for 8+ years. BTW, all their products are powder as mixed in juice or liquids.....great concept and find they're readily bio-available....meaning easier to digest. Many pills we take don't assimilate in our bodies and end up in our sewage systems. The way they sold the products was WORD OF MOUTH or TESTIMONIALS. Every time I'd have an interested customer for example with breast cancer, I'd get someone in our company network with this same disease who was on the products and achieved GREAT RESULTS to convey why our products helped them with their particular health issue!!! We sold via word of mouth and that truly holds a lot of weight.

Remember these companies are NOT MONITORED BY THE FDA, therefore, they have no trials and research, so all results have no research backing. Be very careful!!!

Again thanks for the great information and let us all know how you do on the Z Natural.

Enjoy,
    Jan