See what insomnia can do to someone...

jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Im up once again cant sleep...nothing to do, everythings closed and everyone is sleeping and im wide awake and needed to get my mind off the rough couple of days i had sooooo...i had to entertain myself and make my self laugh.
I took some old photos of different family members and turned them into cariture pics.
This is what happens when you have insomnia...you tend to loose your mind and go a little crazy...if you want a laugh check out the pics on my expression page.

Comments

• Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Freaky!
    Misty Jo,

Those are a LITTLE bit too freaky looking for my taste, but I'm glad you had fun.

I wish I had logged onto this site when I woke up today (at 2:00am) - maybe we could have chatted or something.

Fellow insomniac,
    Wolfi
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Wolfi said:

Freaky!
    Misty Jo,

Those are a LITTLE bit too freaky looking for my taste, but I'm glad you had fun.

I wish I had logged onto this site when I woke up today (at 2:00am) - maybe we could have chatted or something.

Fellow insomniac,
    Wolfi

Great pictures jojo. Do you
    Great pictures jojo. Do you have an Apple computer? I have had fun with that too in photo gallery. Love the one with you and Vickisam!
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Just looked at all your
    Just looked at all your pictures. Your family is beautiful and so are you. I can really relate to the insomnia thing Dr. gave me Ambien it does help. Try to get some rest.lol Cindy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Wow, those are cool!! I'm
    Wow, those are cool!! I'm not as computer literate as you...I would have no idea how to begin to do that. Thanks for sharing but sorry that you had to stay up all night to accomplish it. Perhaps a sleeping aid would help you??????